Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh man. What a shame that I missed this thread until now. This is hilarious. I burst out laughing at those pictures of Legolas.

I'm not sure whether to commend or pity you for remembering those old animated LotR movies. I watched the Bakshi one sometime around junior high when I had a much higher tolerance for crap, and I remember even then mocking the painted-over live action shots and being very disappointed by the ending. Then last year on my birthday my friends bought me the movie (second hand) as a gag gift. We tried to watch it and got through all of ten minutes before we decided it was just too horrifying to stand. God, you've made fun of the animation and the music, but the voice acting is deplorable as well. Absolutely godawful.

Anyroad, your posts are most amusing. I'm not a rabid Legolas / Orlando Bloom fan; I think Orli is neither amazingly attractive nor a great actor. He's somewhat pretty as Legolas, but just eye candy. All those "legolas is hott" fangirls don't really care about anything else, I'm sure. (Then again, the main reason I went through my Elijah Wood fangirly phase was because of the "soulful blue eyes" deal. sweatdrop )

Whee, that was a long post. xd I need a life.
lol I love the first post
I loved the cartoons... it was like Aragorn refused to wear pants and Elrond had crack bubbles popping around his head. And the singing orcs?! Brilliant!
Those cartoons *shudders*, I used to watch them a lot... don't ask why, I realize now how painful they are.
Holy s**t that is the hottest ******** thing I have ever seen. No really, I'm twisted like that. blaugh
http://www.bellaonline.com/ArticlesP/art9840.asp

A link to some screen caps of the animated LOTR and ROTK, for anyone interested.

Funny, Aragorn goes from Indian in LOTR to white man in ROTK....
redroxmysox
Masked-Muggle
Freodwyn
Masked-Muggle
Freodwyn

He's so sexay! Mr. Bakshi shld hve drawn him in2 more movies!

Wern't you the one complaining about fan girls that make LOTR look bad in that other thread? xd

Yes, but this is a secret plan to get those fangirls to come into this thread, see the pictures of Bakshi Legolas, and promptly stop posting about how hot Legolas is.

Well, a girl can dream.

xd Ah- if only this would work.

*prays*

*crosses fingers* People really don't understand sarcasm when they read it whee
Did anyone see 'The Hobbit'? OMG...the Mirkwood elves in that movie were horrid goblin looking things *dies* And after all the trouble Tolkien went thru describing how tall andgraceful they were too... sweatdrop Who ever did that film clearly didn't read 'The hobbit' carefully enough (lol)
OMG LIEK HE IS SO HOTTTT I WNAT 2 HAV HIS BABYS!!!11!SEVEN

Hahaha, oh my god. I laughed so hard reading through this thread. I NEED to see this movie now; I think our local rental place has it. I know it'll be painful, but... teh hottttness commands me! *laughs*
Seriously, I want to see this movie now. I need a good laugh. xd
GAHHH LEGOLAS CARTOON KILL IT!....eep in the book and in the movie he is hot but the whole cartoon thing was just wrong ... !!!
mmm but legolas and aragorn kissing hot dman i love this animation...you want it then pm me!
i love him in LotR in REAL MOVIES NOT CARTOON!!
This is such a cute little discussion on the animated Legolas biggrin Probably no one wants my opinion, but Leggy is cute in both the animation and the Real life ^.^ I'm an Orlando Bloom fan, so I really can't have an opinion without being bias...
legolas sux!!! is gay! xd

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
april-march
I loved the cartoons... it was like Aragorn refused to wear pants and Elrond had crack bubbles popping around his head. And the singing orcs?! Brilliant!

********' awesome. xd
i find the morbid fascination with him more intriguing then the actual attraction. I mean being a guy and all maybe should've disqualified me from posting here, but what the hell.

Will getting my ears surgically molded to look like an elfs increase sex appeal? * ROFL *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff