Total Votes:[ 1568 ]

Invisible Wolf

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Quinny_Black
hmmmm who should I practice my chibi skills on tonight.

HOLY RAINBOW BATMAN!

...seriously though, your avatar is blindly awesome!

Sparkly Smoker

Quinny_Black
hmmmm who should I practice my chibi skills on tonight.

My dream avatar heart

Bashful Cub

Amecha

OuO my first whale tale was gifted to me back when they were like 26M and that was really expensive. The hair on them are adorable. I wonder what they're worth now...

Forget the hair!! Just staring at those little whales make me want to like jump into my laptop's screen and just hug them to death whee I think it was a limited item when it got released, so it should be pretty pricey with this new gold cap. But, AWWWW SO CUTE emotion_c8

Spotter

Amecha
Hi I'm questing for HoC: Knight of Horizon, but I don't have it in my signature.. xp Just thought I'd drop by.. whee

Wizardad's Husband

Cuddly Fatcat

18,025 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
xXThe_Cookie_Monster13Xx

it's okay. /pat's head
i think i only have, like, twenty two or something. lol
i keep forgetting to click them. * u * '

Shameless Pumpkin

19,175 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100

Friendly Grabber

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Amecha
Miyuki_san234
Amecha
DAMN I ran to the store and we're already pushing 22 pages?
I need to start picking people to draw ninja
XD i noticed you were offline for a couple minutes. lol your thread might go outta control @v@b but great job on creating this!

XD Thanks. And I think it has already started getting a little out of control. Things will get really crazy when I have multiple contests going as once. ninja
I hope you're good at juggling cuz... *does the hunger games sign to you (kiss 3 fingers and raises) *

Friendly Friend

Amecha
Emo Vampire Panda818
Amecha
Emo Vampire Panda818
Amecha
Emo Vampire Panda818
AMG are those coy cottons? emotion_kirakira

Yes, yes they are. gaia_kittenstar

I had no idea that there were recolors of that item, they're gorgeous! emotion_bigheart

Yeah they're coming from a bundle in the cash shop. OuO

Of course... they keep coming out with items that I like *stares at your whale tales emotion_bigheart * but cant afford xD

OuO my first whale tale was gifted to me back when they were like 26M and that was really expensive. The hair on them are adorable. I wonder what they're worth now...

Ahh I don't mean to bump into the convo- but holy wow I never knew there were whale items in Gaia. I just fricking love whales

Carry on with you convo hng. Sorry for butting in. Just wanted to say your Avi's cute, and the whales are cute.

Demonic Miko

BLK Kitti
Blue Eyed Melloon
My avatar usually has red involved..I just have a silly amount of items with red

I find that pinks and creams end-up in my avatars a lot these days, but I'm kind of all over the place. XD; I think I should go through my inventory and do some spring cleaning so that I can have a clearer colour focus going on.

Your avatar is amazing the way it is, beautiful!!!

Bashful Cub

is there a panda holiday? o 3 o

Bashful Cub

e g g b u m p

Omnipresent Cat

ouija bored
greatest avi, greatest name.

Sparkly Smoker

T w i g g y xo
xXThe_Cookie_Monster13Xx

it's okay. /pat's head
i think i only have, like, twenty two or something. lol
i keep forgetting to click them. * u * '

crying Yeah me too.

Ice-Cold Victory

swamp fawn
Cyriistar
swamp fawn
the giveaways here are very nice and i appreciate their generosity, however i also noticed that in the 'gift the person above you' thread people are very commonly not actually gifting the person above them... this seems unfair to me!

This is the very reason why I stopped playing those threads.
It gets pretty disheartening when you're skipped multiple times and it just doesn't seem like there's any good way of enforcing those rules!

yeah... i mean, i dont go out of my way to show others that i think it is unfair or message the people who skipped me or things like that, but i am pretty bummed out about it especially when i gave like 3.5mil in stuff to people on that thread 'v' i mean, its not a lot but it is to me!

I'm sorry that happened to you D: Anything in the millions is still expensive to me!

This is what happens when I leave my gold as pure instead of investing in items...massive devaluation and feeling like I never want to sell my items in case I can never get them back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff