~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
True, but they do have some good stuff, like Firefly, MST3K [if you love people ripping into shitty movies in a very hilarious manner], last I remember they had Claymore which is my favorite anime ever, and a bunch of good movies and shows on it. They just don't have the rights to EVERYTHING THAT EVER EXISTS. -shrugs- But for the cost, I think it's worth it. C:
Ehhh some times it's nice and sometimes...... ehhhh
Haha, can't argue with that. XD

Demonic Kitten

25,640 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
True, but they do have some good stuff, like Firefly, MST3K [if you love people ripping into shitty movies in a very hilarious manner], last I remember they had Claymore which is my favorite anime ever, and a bunch of good movies and shows on it. They just don't have the rights to EVERYTHING THAT EVER EXISTS. -shrugs- But for the cost, I think it's worth it. C:

Well I'm all talked out it was fun to talk with you
And I hope that I can again!

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
Aye, likewise! n.n <33
You joined that guild of Amecha's right?

Demonic Kitten

25,640 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
Aye, likewise! n.n <33

^o^ Yessssery rooo I have indeed joined that guild

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
Aye, likewise! n.n <33
Awesome. Then, we shall surely speak again~ UuU <33

Demonic Kitten

25,640 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
MIDNIGHT_KATT
Saffrons_Curse
Aye, likewise! n.n <33
Awesome. Then, we shall surely speak again~ UuU <33

We shall ^.^

Blessed Giver

Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
>_< ZZZZzzzz.....

emotion_zzz

Sleeping? :3

well fainted from my defeat at your super duper mhm, i might as well have slept :p

Oh ahahaha. XD

derp zZzZzZz...

Hehe XD

Blessed Giver

vRemorse
You guys are still here emotion_jawdrop

Mhm 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Over Easy 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
>_< ZZZZzzzz.....

emotion_zzz

Sleeping? :3

well fainted from my defeat at your super duper mhm, i might as well have slept :p

Oh ahahaha. XD

derp zZzZzZz...

Hehe XD

=^w^=

Blessed Giver

Deers_Go_Moo
Now there's officially a guild owned by, the one and only, Amecha. ^^
You're all welcome to join if you'd like. (:
[Amecha's Guild]

Blessed Giver

Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

Oh ahahaha. XD

derp zZzZzZz...

Hehe XD

=^w^=

(:

Blessed Giver

Saffrons_Curse
Deers_Go_Moo
Haha yes. >w< -High fives-
My brother was the one that paved the way for me. xD Haha that's a good conclusion. XD
Lol awww really? Sadly, I don't have my piercings anymore. Idk what I was doing wrong but they never seemed to like me. I had the left side of my lip pierced that wasn't pierced straight so I took it out and got it repierced. Then, I got my nose pierced. I had to take out my lip piercing because it started swelling. v.v Then I had to take out my nose one. Then I got my vertical lebret pierced. I loved that one and it was doing so well and then it just started doing really bad. So I had to take it out. :/ My mom was never a huge fan of piercings or gauges but she's like I'd rather that or you doing your hair crazy then you out doing drugs and all. You know? I'm like, I'll take it. 3nodding Lmbo!
That's awesome, I bet it was! (:

Really? My youngest cousin is like almost 30 if not 30 already. rolleyes My mom's the youngest of her siblings and I'm the youngest of mine. xD
Thank you! :P

Yes they should!!! <3

XD! Awesome, awesome~ Oh the joys of being younger and enjoying the fruits of the elder siblings' struggles. UuU!
Awee I'm sorry to hear that. 3; I always wanted to dye my hair and cut it into crazy cool styles like undercuts and mohawks and s**t. :F Once I bleached it and cut a lot of the back of it off. 9u6 xD Burned like hell, but still, it was fun to have that bright a** hair and that neat [but probably poorly done since it was just a friend who cut it luul] different style. XD! Maybe some day I can get back to working on that. OvO
I also want tattoos. o uo idk exactly what yet, but I LOVE those realism/painted looking tats. :FF Need financial stability before I can think more seriously about that stuff, though. > u<;
Indeed! O UO That is a good philosophy. 9u6 My mom didn't really get to that point though. = u=!!

Oh wow. O uO; My mom is the oldest~~ Her bro has some kids.. I think they're like... about pre-teen-ish age? I dunno if my aunts have kids, though :Ua

It seems like metal musicians are totally all for Babymetal and it's mostly just fans of other types of metal who have the problem. XDa I don't know if metal musicians are giving universal praise or not, but still. Cx

Sorry, I could of sworn I already replied to this but I'm seeing I haven't yet. D:

Haha yes!! (:
Eh, it's okay. Really? :O When I was like 15 or 16 I cut my hair really short. It was past half way down my back and I cut it so short. The way I did the back ended up being kind of cute because it reminded me of a lion but the front... Wasn't... As pretty as I has hoped. Lol. But it could of been worse. xD But omg I've dyed my hair so many colors over the years it's not even funny. Natural and unnatural colors. C: I actually have a teal that's fading out now. (: Haha hey, nothing wrong with doing it yourself, that's how I started out. I've been doing my own hair for years. I wanna be a Cosmetologist, so I liked the practice. >w< You should. (:

OMG! Yes!!! I have 1 tattoo but I already know what I want for my whole left arm, bottom right arm and chest piece. >w< Yeah, I know what you mean about the financial stability thing though, that's why I haven't gotten them yet. xD
Yeah, it is. ^^ Oh really? Well, at least you got to wear the clothes. (:

Yeah. o.o But my family isn't exactly close, so it's whatever. I'm only somewhat close to my 1 aunt and my 1 cousin. That's it. Wow preteens? That's crazy! xD

Well, I'm glad they're supported by metal musicians though! biggrin Even if it's not all types of metal. Lol. With anything new, there will always be certain amount or criticism and resistance.

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Over Easy 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

Oh ahahaha. XD

derp zZzZzZz...

Hehe XD

=^w^=

(:

emotion_kirakira

Blessed Giver

Enazni

emotion_kirakira

:P

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points