~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Okay. (:

Really? Haha yeah they are cool. I just wouldn't look good in it. D: Lol.
I love unnatural colors. I've been doing my whole head with different colors. xD But I've run out and haven't been able to get more yet. v.v Ahaha that's true, but you live you learn. (: I've walked around many times starting out looking pretty ridiculous but I've learned from it. ^^
Hahaha yes. biggrin I've already close to mastered my hair and my hair type. (: Just the others are foreign to me. >.>

I'm not entirely proud of it, it was done poorly, to be honest. But it's a heart with 2 roses criss-crossed behind it and 2 thorns sticking through the heart. Oh do you? I know exactly what I want. I have a pics for my arms and a drawing I made for my chest piece. :3
Yes! Exactly. (:

Yeah, right? I mean, me, my mom, my brother and my mom's parents are close. Other than that we're kinda close to my cousin and aunt but that's it.

Same here. ^^ Wow! That is so awesome! I'm so glad these people are supporting them like that. C:
That's good. (: I'm glad it's only been rare. ^^
> U< Well, I don't know if I would or not, but I just wanna trryyy :FFF <33
; 3;! Luckyyy I so jellin. :'F XD! Oh my. Well kudos to you for not just shaving it all off. haha XD
Niice~~ 8'D

Oooh I see I see. Yes, that's another concern of mine; quality. @ m@ I don't want to end up paying for some piece of s**t that looks terrible. XDa Yeah like.. I think I'd like to have a Zoroark done in a more realistic looking way with like glowy eyes or some s**t *v* I also want to have something with very realistic looking eyes [Cause I have a thing [about] [drawing] [eyes] ] possibly with the lyrics from this one Butthole Surfers song I really liked ~you never know just how you look through other people's eyes~ incorporated into the design somehow. ovo

Ooohh I could never get a tattoo of a drawing of mine. I'm too unsatisfied with what I do to want it on my body forever. XDa I wouldn't mind the art of someone else who's much more talented than I am.

-nod- I getcha. xP

Yesss! I am tooo. ; u; <333 Lol yeah me tooo~ >U <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas