<( ' . '< wink <( ' . ' )> (> ' . ')> v( ^u ^ )v ^( ^ w ^ )^

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Sorry, I could of sworn I already replied to this but I'm seeing I haven't yet. D:

Haha yes!! (:
Eh, it's okay. Really? :O When I was like 15 or 16 I cut my hair really short. It was past half way down my back and I cut it so short. The way I did the back ended up being kind of cute because it reminded me of a lion but the front... Wasn't... As pretty as I has hoped. Lol. But it could of been worse. xD But omg I've dyed my hair so many colors over the years it's not even funny. Natural and unnatural colors. C: I actually have a teal that's fading out now. (: Haha hey, nothing wrong with doing it yourself, that's how I started out. I've been doing my own hair for years. I wanna be a Cosmetologist, so I liked the practice. >w< You should. (:

OMG! Yes!!! I have 1 tattoo but I already know what I want for my whole left arm, bottom right arm and chest piece. >w< Yeah, I know what you mean about the financial stability thing though, that's why I haven't gotten them yet. xD
Yeah, it is. ^^ Oh really? Well, at least you got to wear the clothes. (:

Yeah. o.o But my family isn't exactly close, so it's whatever. I'm only somewhat close to my 1 aunt and my 1 cousin. That's it. Wow preteens? That's crazy! xD

Well, I'm glad they're supported by metal musicians though! biggrin Even if it's not all types of metal. Lol. With anything new, there will always be certain amount or criticism and resistance.
Don't worry, you're fine~~ Cx

Lol! I've cut my hair short before, for a long time it was like a short bob, but I've never had any super crazy hairstyles like mohawks etc, which I've always found to be really awesome. * w*
Hnnnggg I'm jellin over here. ; 3; I've only bleached my hair the once. ; u; </3 I want unnatural hair colorssssss. Lol there can be when it looks bad. > U>; and you have to walk around looking a bit retarded. XDa;
That's awesome, though. You'll be able to make bitching a** hair for yourself like all of the times.

Ooooh, sweet. What's your current one of? I have vague ideas, but nothing terribly set in stone for what I'd want as tattoos. XDa
Aye that's very true~~ and listen to/buy the music freely. UuU

lol, mine isn't either. I mean, my mom talks to her siblings and mom a fair enough amount, but we haven't visited them in pfft... probably like a decade or so. [well, I haven't, I think my mom and step dad have on occasion]. Lol yeah~~ XD

I am too!! :'D It warms my heart. Like, Chthonic performed with them live before, and the vocalist/rhythm guitarist of Trivium is doing something with them I think, and even some dude from Napalm Death [I don't actually know this band, but if I'm not mistaken, they are generally well-liked XDa] who also is totally cool with Babymetal. :'D
Aye~~ That's the point I try to get across to detractors, which luckily have been very rare. O vO!! [I think maybe only like 2]

Blessed Giver

Enazni

Woah. .___." You win.

Blessed Giver

Deers_Go_Moo
Now there's officially a guild owned by, the one and only, Amecha. ^^
You're all welcome to join if you'd like. (:
[Amecha's Guild]

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Over Easy 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

Woah. .___." You win.

yay ^u^

Blessed Giver

Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

Woah. .___." You win.

yay ^u^

Hehe. xD

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Over Easy 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

Woah. .___." You win.

yay ^u^

Hehe. xD

giggle-

mew mew

=^w^=

Blessed Giver

Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

Woah. .___." You win.

yay ^u^

Hehe. xD

giggle-

mew mew

=^w^=

-Throws confetti- We both have won now. (:

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Over Easy 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

Woah. .___." You win.

yay ^u^

Hehe. xD

giggle-

mew mew

=^w^=

-Throws confetti- We both have won now. (:

yayyy winning, but the confetti tastes awful -patooie- guess im hungry >.<

Blessed Giver

Enazni

Oh sorry. -Throws the edible confetti- ^^

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Over Easy 100
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

nom nom nom munch munch munch eeee hehehehehe ^^

Blessed Giver

Saffrons_Curse
Don't worry, you're fine~~ Cx

Lol! I've cut my hair short before, for a long time it was like a short bob, but I've never had any super crazy hairstyles like mohawks etc, which I've always found to be really awesome. * w*
Hnnnggg I'm jellin over here. ; 3; I've only bleached my hair the once. ; u; </3 I want unnatural hair colorssssss. Lol there can be when it looks bad. > U>; and you have to walk around looking a bit retarded. XDa;
That's awesome, though. You'll be able to make bitching a** hair for yourself like all of the times.

Ooooh, sweet. What's your current one of? I have vague ideas, but nothing terribly set in stone for what I'd want as tattoos. XDa
Aye that's very true~~ and listen to/buy the music freely. UuU

lol, mine isn't either. I mean, my mom talks to her siblings and mom a fair enough amount, but we haven't visited them in pfft... probably like a decade or so. [well, I haven't, I think my mom and step dad have on occasion]. Lol yeah~~ XD

I am too!! :'D It warms my heart. Like, Chthonic performed with them live before, and the vocalist/rhythm guitarist of Trivium is doing something with them I think, and even some dude from Napalm Death [I don't actually know this band, but if I'm not mistaken, they are generally well-liked XDa] who also is totally cool with Babymetal. :'D
Aye~~ That's the point I try to get across to detractors, which luckily have been very rare. O vO!! [I think maybe only like 2]

Okay. (:

Really? Haha yeah they are cool. I just wouldn't look good in it. D: Lol.
I love unnatural colors. I've been doing my whole head with different colors. xD But I've run out and haven't been able to get more yet. v.v Ahaha that's true, but you live you learn. (: I've walked around many times starting out looking pretty ridiculous but I've learned from it. ^^
Hahaha yes. biggrin I've already close to mastered my hair and my hair type. (: Just the others are foreign to me. >.>

I'm not entirely proud of it, it was done poorly, to be honest. But it's a heart with 2 roses criss-crossed behind it and 2 thorns sticking through the heart. Oh do you? I know exactly what I want. I have a pics for my arms and a drawing I made for my chest piece. :3
Yes! Exactly. (:

Yeah, right? I mean, me, my mom, my brother and my mom's parents are close. Other than that we're kinda close to my cousin and aunt but that's it.

Same here. ^^ Wow! That is so awesome! I'm so glad these people are supporting them like that. C:
That's good. (: I'm glad it's only been rare. ^^

Blessed Giver

Enazni
Deers_Go_Moo
Enazni

nom nom nom munch munch munch eeee hehehehehe ^^

Hehe. xD Better? :3

Beloved Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100