Poll Gold

Meep 1 100.0% [ 1568 ]
Total Votes:[ 1568 ]

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Man the eggs have be absent for me so far!
Blue Eyed Melloon

Sometimes I get like periods of like 10 eggs and then like right now with none D:

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
CastielBee
Blue Eyed Melloon

Sometimes I get like periods of like 10 eggs and then like right now with none D:

Yuuuuup! That's what happens to me too!

Sparkly Gaian

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Amecha
jen4713
Amecha
jen4713
Amecha

What are you two questing? emotion_kirakira

question questing question hummm do you mean whats my goal ummm to earn some thing in my free time

An item you want specifically? I can't help you with the free time thing, if I could I'd be giving myself free time. XD

u mean out of the list?

Oh no, just in general. Any item on gaia that you've wanted. If you cant decide I can just give you some gold. 3nodding

what is the max price emotion_kirakira

Apocalyptic Explorer

11,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hmm...I have to stick around and talk? This is going to be difficult.
Blue Eyed Melloon
CastielBee
Blue Eyed Melloon

Like whyyy gonk

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Amecha
Blue Eyed Melloon
D'awww thank you! I'm going to go put it on right now!

You're welcome. That was so cheap, is there anything else your questing?

YOU LOVELY HUMAN BEING YOU!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
whee whee whee whee whee

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
CastielBee
Blue Eyed Melloon
CastielBee
Blue Eyed Melloon

Like whyyy gonk

Eeeeeeeggggggggssssss I am procrastinating on a paper for yooooooou!
Blue Eyed Melloon
CastielBee
Blue Eyed Melloon
CastielBee
Blue Eyed Melloon

Like whyyy gonk

Eeeeeeeggggggggssssss I am procrastinating on a paper for yooooooou!

I'm ignoring homework too oops

Apocalyptic Explorer

11,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kaizer_zero
whee whee whee whee whee

Don't squint your eyes too hard!

Sparkly Gaian

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
StrawberryDetective
Pirate Santa
StrawberryDetective
Pirate Santa
StrawberryDetective

still haven't found out who his is since he's very illusive, i'm investigating the case of the *missing strawberries* which lead me to his existence as the mastermind behind the whole incident ~ cat_ninja

Hmm... sounds like the kind of thing that's tough to prove. The sort of thing that makes you sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist when said out loud because he could hire just great media and lawyers to manufacture holes to poke in any story. It's the sort of thing that, even if completely true, sounds like utter rubbish. Leaving you on your own, and maybe even questioning your own sanity, with your only allies being other fellows who have had similar misfortune, those to whom logic, proof, and sanity are alien concepts, and the even more delusional and/or amoral souls who couldn't be bothered to care but can smell a good fight brewing.

Ooo ;9
i bet ur a sherlock holmes fan as well am i right? cat_mrgreen cat_cool

A casual fan. I know a few of the stories, and the appeal is certainly known, but the original stories were too dry and the writing wasn't to my taste. I certainly liked House.

*_* i love house too x3 he's so darn funny in his weird way xDD i have quite a few series of his dvd set *_* <3
i kinda fell in love with the sherlock stories after reading a book of his stories for a literiture class i had :3 can't remember which book it was.
and you should watch the Sherlock Holmes 1954 American TV series, played by Ronald Howard and Howard Marion Crawford as Watson, although its in black and white i strongly recommend it :3 <3 its the best sherlock that i've watched <3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_(1954_TV_series)

Arr, jingle me bells... I'll watch that once I renew my netflix subscription.

How about Lovecraft? I never had to read any of his stuff, and for a long time didn't even know about him. I was always a fan of lovecraftian stuff though, things from the abyss that crawl up and eat you fingers first, realizing that your car is sentient and just playing with you, unnatural shapes that drive you insane.

Ever listen to Welcome to NightVale? Podcast done like a news report from a city of so much strange stuff... and it's played for laughs, like it's just normal to them that a black obolisk appears in town and attracts cats, or that a forest of metal trees should be mysteriously humming (and protecting them from the real danger: Clouds), or that the city council has banned books and librarians are terrifying beasts that can't be safely contained except by the library with no doors. There's a new dog park! Just a reminder, dogs are not allowed in the dog park. Humans are not allowed in the dog park. Do not look at, or think about, the dog park.

biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces