Oh really? Yay! biggrin

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nayule
User Image
I went to that thread. Forgot which one is now. XDDD Ugh. Need to wait then. DARN! And wow. You need your mommy now. D: And yep. Someone gave it to me. See? I have the hair of it. So happy. ^___^
User Image

xkamiko07x
I should have left a tab open on that thread that listed the achievements and prizes. I got the blue overalls when I got 50 eggs and still couldn't get past level 7 on switchem. redface oh hey, were you able to get the mc?

XD That's one less item to quest for. I guess if I really want it, what's 15gc for the additional 10moves? I'd probably only give in if I'm anywhere close to lvl14. sorta steep for a 1 pose item though. Are you still playing switchem?

Enduring Spirit

User Image
Yes! Thank goodness it was only one MC that I like. Don't waste gc on the game. gonk Nope. I gave up. XDDD
User Image

xkamiko07x
XD That's one less item to quest for. I guess if I really want it, what's 15gc for the additional 10moves? I'd probably only give in if I'm anywhere close to lvl14. sorta steep for a 1 pose item though. Are you still playing switchem?

Questionable Genius

14,250 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Obsessive Bunny

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD DIFFERENT COLORS FOR COY COTTON.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nayule
User Image
Yes! Thank goodness it was only one MC that I like. Don't waste gc on the game. gonk Nope. I gave up. XDDD
User Image

xkamiko07x
I'll play the waiting game for now but 600m+ gold for that item is just too much rofl You are not fond of the animal base too I suppose?

Enduring Spirit

User Image
WHOA! Too much. The animal base is super cute. But I don't use it, so it would be a waste for me.
User Image

xkamiko07x
I'll play the waiting game for now but 600m+ gold for that item is just too much rofl You are not fond of the animal base too I suppose?

Blessed Treasure

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nayule
User Image
WHOA! Too much. The animal base is super cute. But I don't use it, so it would be a waste for me.
User Image

xkamiko07x
way way too much. I would feel weird selling it for that price even if I am so numpty with the game that I use extra moves to reach lvl 14 from lvl1. xp

Enduring Spirit

User Image
That's how it is now. Expensive. And nooo, don't use any on da game gonk
User Image

xkamiko07x
way way too much. I would feel weird selling it for that price even if I am so numpty with the game that I use extra moves to reach lvl 14 from lvl1. xp

Blessed Treasure

Hilarious Genius

20/250 eggs ninja

Hilarious Genius

20/250 eggs ninja

Blessed Treasure

switch'em is kicking my butt smile

Blessed Treasure

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff