• Object of Affection 150
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
For real.
Well we've kind of gotten away from the actual kpop though <_> So can you tell me about other bands or groups or whatever that you like?
Two others that caught me are Beast and Orange Caramel.
Beast is really cool but they also have a cute side and orange caramel is really cute and quirky~ I remember beast was one of the bands that I first started out listening to when I found out about the world of kpop.
First came Psy for me (you already know which track). Then a friend on another site introduced me to Beast and Super Junior. I listened to each songs respective albums and was hooked. I found Orange Caramel through YouTube's related videos (the system really does work, hallelujah!). To bypass the bull crap of sifting YT, I'm considering buying physical albums, definitely worth it.
I know how it can be on youtube. Usually if I want to find out new artists I either look around or I go onto a site called 8 tracks. They have a pretty big kpop group there and 8 tracks is sort of like a site where people make playlists and you get to listen to them but it has a sort of pandora like aspect to it. That's the best way to explain it. I always try and save money to get albums to have but I never seem to ever have enough money so I just am either stuck with youtube or 8tracks which isn't bad.
Yeah, that is a pretty good deal.

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
Did someone say Kpop? emotion_kirakira

Yes always!
Join us!

What is your favorite group? ultimate bias?

Mine right now is a fight for VIXX and Exo (it used to be Ukiss) lol and my ultimate bias is Shinee Jonghyun <33

I love them both right now though my top 3 is BTS, B.A.P and VIXX (but i like a lot of groups)

My Ultimate bias is Namjoon (Rap mon)
My Dimple Bear Cuddle Monster~ *gags at self*

User Image
User Image

I love Jjong though too i repect him so much~
2nd bias in shinee though

asfdghf I freaking love BTS they are so adorbs if only they weren't so young lol ( Like I srsly just LOVE jimin redface ) IM SUCH A P E D O NOONA emo crying

Who's your 1st bias in Shinee? o:

How old are you? Like i'm the same age as Namjoon (20) i'm a few months older lol
I'm a noona to tae, jimin, and kookie but kookies the only one who's like illegal XD

My bias in SHINee is Key~

I'm 24 emo
So old gonk

I'm a noona to most new idols and I am a noona to tae too. It's hard to call an oppa with my age crying

Key was my first bias in Shinee <3

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

Mine right now is a fight for VIXX and Exo (it used to be Ukiss) lol and my ultimate bias is Shinee Jonghyun <33

I love them both right now though my top 3 is BTS, B.A.P and VIXX (but i like a lot of groups)

User Image
User Image

asfdghf I freaking love BTS they are so adorbs if only they weren't so young lol ( Like I srsly just LOVE jimin redface ) IM SUCH A P E D O NOONA emo crying

How old are you? Like i'm the same age as Namjoon (20) i'm a few months older lol
I'm a noona to tae, jimin, and kookie but kookies the only one who's like illegal XD

I'm 24 emo
So old gonk

I'm a noona to most new idols and I am a noona to tae too. It's hard to call an oppa with my age crying

your even noona to EXO too right i think there older ones are 20-23? or where they 24-25?
I forget...

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

User Image
User Image

I'm 24 emo
So old gonk

your even noona to EXO too right i think there older ones are 20-23? or where they 24-25?
I forget...

I can't call any exo members oppa emo Xiumin is same age as me well in Korean age xD he was born in 1990 i was born in 1989 he younger than me if you don't count as korean age (one year younger is not bad though, jimin however LOL im so old man )

But yeah sad life of a noona fan ;^;

I think the only kpop group I can call all oppas will be Shinwa XD

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I'm 24 emo
So old gonk

I forget...

I can't call any exo members oppa emo Xiumin is same age as me well in Korean age xD he was born in 1990 i was born in 1989 he younger than me if you don't count as korean age (one year younger is not bad though, jimin however LOL im so old man )

Do you listen to Double A they have like some crazy age range of members there (new) maknae is like... kookies age...and oldest Named Aoora is like... 28? later 20s?
but damn he looks young like he's cute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and here is him with the YOUNGEST

Awkward moment where the maknae almost looks older in this pic... almost

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
Beast is really cool but they also have a cute side and orange caramel is really cute and quirky~ I remember beast was one of the bands that I first started out listening to when I found out about the world of kpop.
First came Psy for me (you already know which track). Then a friend on another site introduced me to Beast and Super Junior. I listened to each songs respective albums and was hooked. I found Orange Caramel through YouTube's related videos (the system really does work, hallelujah!). To bypass the bull crap of sifting YT, I'm considering buying physical albums, definitely worth it.
I know how it can be on youtube. Usually if I want to find out new artists I either look around or I go onto a site called 8 tracks. They have a pretty big kpop group there and 8 tracks is sort of like a site where people make playlists and you get to listen to them but it has a sort of pandora like aspect to it. That's the best way to explain it. I always try and save money to get albums to have but I never seem to ever have enough money so I just am either stuck with youtube or 8tracks which isn't bad.

I found a bunch of songs on there that I never even knew that my favorite bands made~ It's interesting to find new things.

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I'm 24 emo
So old gonk

I forget...

Do you listen to Double A they have like some crazy age range of members there (new) maknae is like... kookies age...and oldest Named Aoora is like... 28? later 20s?

I've heard of them but I haven't really taken the time to know them I think the only song I know from the is Ok about it <3

I do know they had like member change? I think I can't remember xD
I used to follow allkpop for news but yeah been a while

And actually that guy with spiky pink hair in the MV was my fav lol he stood out to me the most so his name is Aoora?

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
I found a bunch of songs on there that I never even knew that my favorite bands made~ It's interesting to find new things.
I know how that is, amazing and mind blowing.

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia

Yes very amazing and mind blowing~

Sparkly Student

31,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
random egg bump

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I'm 24 emo
So old gonk

I forget...

I've heard of them but I haven't really taken the time to know them I think the only song I know from the is Ok about it <3

I do know they had like member change? I think I can't remember xD
I used to follow allkpop for news but yeah been a while

And actually that guy with spiky pink hair in the MV was my fav lol he stood out to me the most so his name is Aoora?

Yeah they had a member change one of the older member left to do acting so they added the new maknae
The cutie blond one with the bear ears in his hair in ok about it (Kimchi) is my bias <3
Yeah thats Aoora think his real name is Park Gwen-ie or something like that... ^-^;;

Yeah he's your oppa though emotion_kirakira

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow
Babyz imnidaa ~

annyeong~
Did you see B.A.P yesterday? a bunch of people i know went to see them in dallas yesterday and i just stayed home like NOOO BBYS!!!

no i didnt gonk can't go to any of the concert vanue tho . and yesterday fantakens are soo good im so jealous of fans seeing them live .

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
Crazy to believe that some tracks don't make the albums.

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
Crazy to believe that some tracks don't make the albums.

I will admit a lot of girl's generation songs their best ones aren't even ones that they ever make music videos for or even are talked about so it's like <_> no why don't you ever do anything with that song?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff