Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
XD

The super junior fandom is known to have some of the most in depth and complex fanfics and ships but really I have never read any of it. I should try to but I always feel weird since it's real people.
I understand, it's different with fantasy characters.

Demonic Doll

27,250 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
XD

The super junior fandom is known to have some of the most in depth and complex fanfics and ships but really I have never read any of it. I should try to but I always feel weird since it's real people.

Yeah because they can't go and look up stuff about them XD

Super Junior

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
XD
For real.

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
XD
For real.

Well we've kind of gotten away from the actual kpop though <_> So can you tell me about other bands or groups or whatever that you like?

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
XD
For real.

Well we've kind of gotten away from the actual kpop though <_> So can you tell me about other bands or groups or whatever that you like?
Two others that caught me are Beast and Orange Caramel.

Super Junior

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
For real.

Beast is really cool but they also have a cute side and orange caramel is really cute and quirky~ I remember beast was one of the bands that I first started out listening to when I found out about the world of kpop.

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
For real.
Beast is really cool but they also have a cute side and orange caramel is really cute and quirky~ I remember beast was one of the bands that I first started out listening to when I found out about the world of kpop.
First came Psy for me (you already know which track). Then a friend on another site introduced me to Beast and Super Junior. I listened to each songs respective albums and was hooked. I found Orange Caramel through YouTube's related videos (the system really does work, hallelujah!). To bypass the bull crap of sifting YT, I'm considering buying physical albums, definitely worth it.

Super Junior

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
For real.
First came Psy for me (you already know which track). Then a friend on another site introduced me to Beast and Super Junior. I listened to each songs respective albums and was hooked. I found Orange Caramel through YouTube's related videos (the system really does work, hallelujah!). To bypass the bull crap of sifting YT, I'm considering buying physical albums, definitely worth it.

I know how it can be on youtube. Usually if I want to find out new artists I either look around or I go onto a site called 8 tracks. They have a pretty big kpop group there and 8 tracks is sort of like a site where people make playlists and you get to listen to them but it has a sort of pandora like aspect to it. That's the best way to explain it. I always try and save money to get albums to have but I never seem to ever have enough money so I just am either stuck with youtube or 8tracks which isn't bad.

Super Junior

Super Junior

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Super Junior

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items