Right? rofl

Super Junior

BakaSaysHi
XiuminTheRedPanda
BakaSaysHi
XiuminTheRedPanda
Nyota_Spock
Yay a kpop fan emotion_yatta , please tell me you saw EXO's showcase this week

I saw the Overdose performance the day after on youtube!
I didn't stay up to watch the live stream though mostly cause my internet is way to hella slow to do live streams where i live atm D:

When the hell does the MV come out? Like the official one not a leak...

oh gosh i love your avi and that teaser for exo's overdose OwO it looked good i wanna see the official mv .-.

User Image

Oh my gosh that gif heart
And thank you heart heart

But yeah i wanna see it also but gonna have to be patient cause they aren't releasing it for a little while cause of the Ferry sinking that happened a few days ago. But thats cool with me cause thats obviously more important...

youre welcome :3 yes of course for the ferry incident i can be patient...

Yes whee

Super Junior

Buttonquail
XiuminTheRedPanda
Buttonquail
Bump
emotion_drool
User Image

Oh my god Taemin XD
Right? rofl

my bump pic has been this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cause easter...XP
XiuminTheRedPanda
Buttonquail
XiuminTheRedPanda
Buttonquail
Bump
emotion_drool
User Image

Oh my god Taemin XD
Right? rofl

Cause easter...XP
Good choice n_n
User Image
Lets see how many we can find

Dangerous Rogue

22,715 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Totally diggin' on Jang Geun Suk today smile join team h only helped in my opinion

Super Junior

Buttonquail
XiuminTheRedPanda
Buttonquail
XiuminTheRedPanda
Buttonquail
Bump
emotion_drool
User Image

Oh my god Taemin XD
Right? rofl

Cause easter...XP
Good choice n_n
User Image
Lets see how many we can find

I like this one...

Super Junior

Mercenary_Rei
Totally diggin' on Jang Geun Suk today smile join team h only helped in my opinion

I know 2 Team H songs and ive heard a few of his solo songs... but personally i prefer him as an actor...

Dangerous Rogue

22,715 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei

I know 2 Team H songs and ive heard a few of his solo songs... but personally i prefer him as an actor...

I've got all songs, I'm a music nerd. Only one movie (Baby and I) and one drama (You're beautiful) I'm working on more but it gets a bit pricey at times.

Super Junior

Mercenary_Rei
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei

I've got all songs, I'm a music nerd. Only one movie (Baby and I) and one drama (You're beautiful) I'm working on more but it gets a bit pricey at times.

I saw him in You're beautiful also Beautiful Man... i just watch online... so thats free...

Dangerous Rogue

22,715 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei

I saw him in You're beautiful also Beautiful Man... i just watch online... so thats free...

That's cool. Try Mary stayed out all night, if you haven't seen it already, it's great eye candy, music and comedy.

Super Junior

Mercenary_Rei
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei

That's cool. Try Mary stayed out all night, if you haven't seen it already, it's great eye candy, music and comedy.

OH YEAHHH
i knew i saw him in somthing else but i couldn't remember ... and now i feel bad cause that was one of my fave dramas up there you're beautiful...
Mercenary_Rei
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei
XiuminTheRedPanda
Mercenary_Rei

I may have given up my plans for holiday mascot domination, but isn't it worth it? Look at me! I'm the cutest thing ever!

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I love his voice heart
asdf thank you for the channel!! I am so bad at searching for group history and if they ever did any solo stuff before and stuff emo
I made a tumblr to keep up with my fav kpop groups (I need to see if there's an official fan club page about them on tumblr) but my time is limited so I can't be on tumblr as much as I want sweatdrop
Where do you get your kpop info o: do you follow a blog or a webpage? or do you just search stuff online?

tumblr/ facebook for new stuff (i have a kpop group on fb people post random stuff on also follow official pages and other random kpop pages)

as for finding about older things of groups like finding out Aoora was solo pre Double A... that was me searching about them half cause i LOVE them half cause me and a friend who also likes them where doing an Aoochi role play (Aoora and Kimchi)
*google images Aoochi to show you how cute*
few rows down... is that the Namjoon icon i have as my tumblr picture on my blog? *clicks it* oh hey look it is my blog XD
i go on aoochi spam kicks sometimes... eheehe
they like (or used to pre fetus member D: ) hold hands and cuddle and wear couple clothing and kiss each other cheeks...
User Image
User Image

ooh gotcha!
So is Aoora and Kimchi (Aoochi) a popular ship?
haha Kimchi xD I love Kimchi the taste is interesting I think its funny that his stage name (I assume) is that lol

Yeah they used to be at least... but i havent seen them together since Rollin' Rollin' comeback... after that they added the new (fetus) member and Aoora spends ALL his time with this kid... which is really not ok cause Aoora is like... late 20s and this kids like... 16? yeah...no...

Yeah Kimchi is his stage name his real name is Yoo YaeHyanggie

THE NEW MEMBER IS 16??? Omg so young! he is my sister's age!! I knew he was young but I didn't know he was THAT young!
Maybe Aoora doesnt want him to feel lonely since he is so young? xD
Man I wish their BTS vids where eng sub, my korean only goes as far as only being able to read and not knowing what the heck I'm reading >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff