Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

So just thought i would let you know of some updates of your new found oppa~
he recently released this MV and at first when i saw the teaser (and he wasn't in it) i didn't think it was the same Aoora... and was kinda both hoping it was and wasn't... was cause i missed him and not so much cause the teaser was just moaning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4fiFSRCNgY

Warning its rated 19 and not for the MV but more for the lyrics... like damn... smutty...
its only like 1 min but whatever...

i want a group comeback though T^T stop slacking Aoora

omg emotion_kirakira

I love him, his voice is just so asdfgh to me emotion_bigheart

and holy crap lol the lyrics I just looked them up XD LOL lol

I want more of him emotion_dowant There must be a comeback soon!!! mad

ty for showing me this amazing oppa heart like he is on my list now 4laugh whee

You want links to there other MV's? All of there songs have MV's XD
hey don't have much outt though... they are so slow

Yes yes! heart
Do they have an official channel?

i THINK they do.. but i don't know how to look with the new youtube layout...
they usually just post there MVs and such on 1theK (former Loen Ent) like most groups do...

But if you look up double A and whatever song you wnat you can find the MVs chances are if it looks like a fanmade MV it might just be one... cause half of there MV's are like self camera type

Here is Gn.E - Love Back MV i love this song so much this IS Aoora btw before he was in Double A... song is... a tad but flamboyant XP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2C0Eftj7qo

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy

FOUND IT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/AAboyband

thats there channel...

Super Junior

Super Junior

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

So just thought i would let you know of some updates of your new found oppa~
he recently released this MV and at first when i saw the teaser (and he wasn't in it) i didn't think it was the same Aoora... and was kinda both hoping it was and wasn't... was cause i missed him and not so much cause the teaser was just moaning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4fiFSRCNgY

Warning its rated 19 and not for the MV but more for the lyrics... like damn... smutty...
its only like 1 min but whatever...

i want a group comeback though T^T stop slacking Aoora

omg emotion_kirakira

I love him, his voice is just so asdfgh to me emotion_bigheart

and holy crap lol the lyrics I just looked them up XD LOL lol

I want more of him emotion_dowant There must be a comeback soon!!! mad

ty for showing me this amazing oppa heart like he is on my list now 4laugh whee

You want links to there other MV's? All of there songs have MV's XD
hey don't have much outt though... they are so slow

Yes yes! heart
Do they have an official channel?

i THINK they do.. but i don't know how to look with the new youtube layout...
they usually just post there MVs and such on 1theK (former Loen Ent) like most groups do...

But if you look up double A and whatever song you wnat you can find the MVs chances are if it looks like a fanmade MV it might just be one... cause half of there MV's are like self camera type

Here is Gn.E - Love Back MV i love this song so much this IS Aoora btw before he was in Double A... song is... a tad but flamboyant XP

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2C0Eftj7qo

I love his voice heart
asdf thank you for the channel!! I am so bad at searching for group history and if they ever did any solo stuff before and stuff emo
I made a tumblr to keep up with my fav kpop groups (I need to see if there's an official fan club page about them on tumblr) but my time is limited so I can't be on tumblr as much as I want sweatdrop
Where do you get your kpop info o: do you follow a blog or a webpage? or do you just search stuff online?

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy

I love his voice heart
asdf thank you for the channel!! I am so bad at searching for group history and if they ever did any solo stuff before and stuff emo
I made a tumblr to keep up with my fav kpop groups (I need to see if there's an official fan club page about them on tumblr) but my time is limited so I can't be on tumblr as much as I want sweatdrop
Where do you get your kpop info o: do you follow a blog or a webpage? or do you just search stuff online?

tumblr/ facebook for new stuff (i have a kpop group on fb people post random stuff on also follow official pages and other random kpop pages)

as for finding about older things of groups like finding out Aoora was solo pre Double A... that was me searching about them half cause i LOVE them half cause me and a friend who also likes them where doing an Aoochi role play (Aoora and Kimchi)
*google images Aoochi to show you how cute*
few rows down... is that the Namjoon icon i have as my tumblr picture on my blog? *clicks it* oh hey look it is my blog XD
i go on aoochi spam kicks sometimes... eheehe
they like (or used to pre fetus member D: ) hold hands and cuddle and wear couple clothing and kiss each other cheeks...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just found this Forum! Hey everyone! biggrin

https://www.facebook.com/KpopFansoftheGreatLakes

Super Junior

KpopKatey
Just found this Forum! Hey everyone! biggrin

https://www.facebook.com/KpopFansoftheGreatLakes

Ahh you have a FB kpop group too?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/244956985676978/

Mine is for southern US states

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I love his voice heart

tumblr/ facebook for new stuff (i have a kpop group on fb people post random stuff on also follow official pages and other random kpop pages)

as for finding about older things of groups like finding out Aoora was solo pre Double A... that was me searching about them half cause i LOVE them half cause me and a friend who also likes them where doing an Aoochi role play (Aoora and Kimchi)
few rows down... is that the Namjoon icon i have as my tumblr picture on my blog? *clicks it* oh hey look it is my blog XD
they like (or used to pre fetus member D: ) hold hands and cuddle and wear couple clothing and kiss each other cheeks...
User Image
User Image

ooh gotcha!
So is Aoora and Kimchi (Aoochi) a popular ship?
haha Kimchi xD I love Kimchi the taste is interesting I think its funny that his stage name (I assume) is that lol

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I love his voice heart

User Image
User Image

ooh gotcha!
So is Aoora and Kimchi (Aoochi) a popular ship?
haha Kimchi xD I love Kimchi the taste is interesting I think its funny that his stage name (I assume) is that lol

Yeah they used to be at least... but i havent seen them together since Rollin' Rollin' comeback... after that they added the new (fetus) member and Aoora spends ALL his time with this kid... which is really not ok cause Aoora is like... late 20s and this kids like... 16? yeah...no...

Yeah Kimchi is his stage name his real name is Yoo YaeHyanggie

Manly Pilot

10,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
XiuminTheRedPanda
Nyota_Spock
Yay a kpop fan emotion_yatta , please tell me you saw EXO's showcase this week

I saw the Overdose performance the day after on youtube!
I didn't stay up to watch the live stream though mostly cause my internet is way to hella slow to do live streams where i live atm D:

When the hell does the MV come out? Like the official one not a leak...

oh gosh i love your avi and that teaser for exo's overdose OwO it looked good i wanna see the official mv .-.

User Image

Super Junior

BakaSaysHi
XiuminTheRedPanda
Nyota_Spock

I didn't stay up to watch the live stream though mostly cause my internet is way to hella slow to do live streams where i live atm D:

oh gosh i love your avi and that teaser for exo's overdose OwO it looked good i wanna see the official mv .-.

User Image

Oh my gosh that gif heart
And thank you heart heart

But yeah i wanna see it also but gonna have to be patient cause they aren't releasing it for a little while cause of the Ferry sinking that happened a few days ago. But thats cool with me cause thats obviously more important...

Manly Pilot

10,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
XiuminTheRedPanda
BakaSaysHi
XiuminTheRedPanda
Nyota_Spock

User Image

Oh my gosh that gif heart
And thank you heart heart

But yeah i wanna see it also but gonna have to be patient cause they aren't releasing it for a little while cause of the Ferry sinking that happened a few days ago. But thats cool with me cause thats obviously more important...

youre welcome :3 yes of course for the ferry incident i can be patient...

6,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
I know nothing about Kpop, but I just got an egg here, so I am glad I stopped by. Good luck egg hunting everyone!
Bump
emotion_drool
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out