Third (Jon Pertwee) 0.081699346405229 8.2% [ 25 ]
Fourth (Tom Baker) 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 117 ]
Fifth (Peter Davison) 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 36 ]
Sixth (Colin Baker) 0.052287581699346 5.2% [ 16 ]
Seventh (Sylvester McCoy) 0.068627450980392 6.9% [ 21 ]
Eighth (Paul McGann) 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]

Caerthakatha

Oh my god, guys, I just saw this on Reddit and thought it was awesome. Someone wrote a potential
ending for Doctor Who and I cried when I read it. ; _ ;

http://www.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/1674qz/do_you_think_theyll_end_doctor_who_as_a_tv_series/c7th3it

ALL MY CRIES. ; _ ; They'd better do that or I'm going to be so upset.

My feels. All of them.
I know it's gotta end someday, but that just breaks my heart into a million tiny little pieces.
I'm going to a Doctor Who trivia event at a chip shop tomorrow! I'm freaking out!

O.G. Elder

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Doctor who is an amazing show ^_^ I have watched every episode so far smile I love all the different doctors and his friends, it's just simply amazing

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Looks like the Christmas episode brought a few of us back.

I have to admit, the Clara conundrum has got me curious.
But is anyone else tired of the same type of flirty, hard-headed, always-ready-with-a-witty-comeback female companions?

Dangerous Loiterer

I wish they'd have a full-time male companion that isn't just there as a secondary to the female one.

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
GreenInkling
Looks like the Christmas episode brought a few of us back.

I have to admit, the Clara conundrum has got me curious.
But is anyone else tired of the same type of flirty, hard-headed, always-ready-with-a-witty-comeback female companions?

A little bit yeah... I think that's why I was so drawn to companions like Sarah Jane, Rose & Amy because they were smart & resourceful & could keep up with The Doctor & keep him grounded, but also were normal & not constantly trying to outdo him. It makes them easier for us to relate to. Don't get me wrong...I do love seeing The Doctor get knocked for a loop by someone, but I think at the end of the day he needs someone who will let him just be fabulous, because he is 3nodding

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Caerthakatha

I wish they'd have a full-time male companion that isn't just there as a secondary to the female one.

I keep hoping we'll get grown-up Alphie as a companion one of these days.

Dangerous Loiterer

XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha

>_>;; I don't know who that is.

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Caerthakatha
XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha

Did you see the episode when The Doctor (Eleven) pops in to see Craig again & this time Craig has a baby named Alphie?

Dangerous Loiterer

XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha
XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha

Did you see the episode when The Doctor (Eleven) pops in to see Craig again & this time Craig has a baby named Alphie?

... Craig?

I don't watch Eleven.

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Caerthakatha
XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha
XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha

... Craig?

I don't watch Eleven.

Oh, ok. Long story short...Alphie is the son of a friend of The Doctor's. In the episode with Alphie we find out that The Doctor can speak baby & tells Craig that Alphie refers to him as 'not Mum' and everyone else as 'peasants' and prefers to be called 'Stormageddon, Dark Lord Over All' or something to that effect. Hilarious stuff. Anyway, I always thought it would be awesome if one day Alphie, all grown up, became The Doctor's companion.

Dangerous Loiterer

XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha
XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha
XDaydream_BelieverX
Caerthakatha

... Craig?

I don't watch Eleven.

Oh, ok. Long story short...Alphie is the son of a friend of The Doctor's. In the episode with Alphie we find out that The Doctor can speak baby & tells Craig that Alphie refers to him as 'not Mum' and everyone else as 'peasants' and prefers to be called 'Stormageddon, Dark Lord Over All' or something to that effect. Hilarious stuff. Anyway, I always thought it would be awesome if one day Alphie, all grown up, became The Doctor's companion.

Oh, okay.

Devoted Soldier

Caerthakatha

... Craig?

I don't watch Eleven.

you don't watch Eleven??? ಠ_ಠ

Dangerous Loiterer

Sleeping Warrior
Caerthakatha

... Craig?

I don't watch Eleven.

Ten and Eleven are banned in our house. They're the only ones without DVDs in the Doctor Who room in our house.

Devoted Soldier

Caerthakatha
Sleeping Warrior
Caerthakatha

... Craig?

I don't watch Eleven.

Ten and Eleven are banned in our house. They're the only ones without DVDs in the Doctor Who room in our house.

Ohhh. Wait... banned? cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces