• Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
H3av3n
User Image

How is everyone?

emotion_drool I'm tired. how about you?

Profitable Shapeshifter

I was hopping Gaia would celebrate this day with some event!

just another scrub rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Happy Martin Luther King Day!

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Il SeA lI
Give me gold. -Swag

No one can deny that you have swag. -Swag
~King Awesome

Invisible Codger

Yeah...I totally don't care. My friends are my friends. My enemies are my enemies. That's all there is to it.
Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Queefinator 4000
Username: Queefinator4000
Title of Story: Growing up and moving out
Story: I grew up in a highly racist household in a predominately minority rich neighborhood. My dad actually drove an hour away to take me to a school that had only two black students.
Luckily, I was able to escape the prejudice when I turned 18. I moved out. I love my dad, and I respect his beliefs, but I have a mind of my own. People are people. If people would stop living with stereotypes, and actually got to know someone else, the world would be a better place.
My favorite person I work with just happens to be black, and she is wonderful inside and out. Despite what my dad might think, she is very well educated and is raising a beautiful baby boy all by herself. When I get older, I want to be like her. She has an enriched life and is blessed.
User Image

This is amazing to see stories like this. I just wanted to thank you for sharing this.

Devoted Member

Im ok good luck to those that enter the contest.

And happy MLK DAY everybody!
Wombology
My Diversity.
Let's see....I was born and raised in the U.S. but my family still taught me the culture in the Middle East. They have taught me to speak 2 different languages and they have helped me in the long run with my job. I decided that I wanted to learn more about my roots and culture so I am studying medicine overseas and living in the same area that my parents used to live as kids. Since being overseas it has helped me connect to the world around me and show me that we're all different and that's okay. Diversity makes the world a better place because we can all relate to each other, teaches everyone about a culture that's different then our own. It brings the world together.

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
H3av3n
Queefinator 4000
Username: Queefinator4000
Title of Story: Growing up and moving out
Story: I grew up in a highly racist household in a predominately minority rich neighborhood. My dad actually drove an hour away to take me to a school that had only two black students.
Luckily, I was able to escape the prejudice when I turned 18. I moved out. I love my dad, and I respect his beliefs, but I have a mind of my own. People are people. If people would stop living with stereotypes, and actually got to know someone else, the world would be a better place.
My favorite person I work with just happens to be black, and she is wonderful inside and out. Despite what my dad might think, she is very well educated and is raising a beautiful baby boy all by herself. When I get older, I want to be like her. She has an enriched life and is blessed.
User Image

This is amazing to see stories like this. I just wanted to thank you for sharing this.

Anytime heart

Distinct Member

Mudric

everyday is tough.

I like black, white, and yellow people. although i don't like oranges. They always
have to put alot more make-up than they should. I also love martin luther king, because he's an icon to all black,

another make-shift story emotion_facepalm

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
W3DN3SD4Y
H3av3n
User Image
How is everyone?

emotion_drool I'm tired. how about you?
User Image

Same here actually. Its been a quite boring day since I got off work lol

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

* Username: Lapsis Stella
* Title of Story: Crazy Plain Old Me
* Content of story which describes why you like diversity, and how you feel it has made your world a better place to be! I've always been outgoing, fun, and never been afraid to approach others. I used to live in Virginia and went to a school where there were many different races. I loved the diversity between us and loved learning about my friends cultures. They were the ones who helped me become the way I am today by showing me diversity wasn't bad and that there were always new, fun things to learn! It has helped me become more aware of myself and others around me!

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
What a wonderful man! He will always be in my heart heart

Dapper Gekko

Happy day off school!

jkjkdonthatemeI'msorryIhadtodiversityloveMLKallracesequalwoo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items