Welcome to Gaia! ::

* Username: SyntheticSymbiosis
* Name of Pie: Blue Velvet
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Whipped Cream and Marsh mellow topping mixed with cream cheese with enough blue food coloring to make it a royal blue color. The crust made out of pie crust mixed with brown sugar. Then the pie will be topped with blueberries and black rasberries blended together to be a paste. The whole pie will be covered in pie crust as well. Cooked on 350 until browned.
* Why you want this pie: I believe a pie that resembles blue velvet would be a wonderful thing. I'm a huge fan of Lana Del Ray and this made me think of her song 'Blue Velvet'.
* Username- I AM YOUR SWEET STUFF
* Name of Pie- Easter Surprise Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make- chocolate eggs, different colored marshmallow bunny's, cool whip topping with colorful sprinkles, baked in Easter cookie dough
* Why you want this pie! really want it for an Easter item

Fuzzy Lunatic

14,125 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
* Username: LadyShinto
* Name of Pie: Bamboo Honey
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make Is lots of bamboo, leaves and a tiny bit of meat and other veggies, and honey. Chopped up into small pieces and cook the meat a little. Then toss all the ingredients into the pie crust and shove in the oven for 10 mins. After baked spread some honey on top.
* Why you want this pie! Panda's gotta have their pies >:3

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
* Username : sweety techno
* Name of Pie : Chocolate Cherry Overdrive Pie!
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make : Chocolate Cherry Overdrive Pie is packed with cherry's and glazed with a dark chocolate coating. It also has a dark chocolate cookie crumble on top and dark red cherry's to finish it off.
* Why you want this pie! It is a very decadent and rich pie!

Ace Human

25,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Jayce Reinhardt
* Username - Jayce Reinhardt
* Name of Pie - E=MC2 Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make - The E=MC2 pie is amazing, it slices, it dices, and it knows the speed of light. One bite and you become instant genius! Never misspell a word again! You'll know the encyclopedia by just looking at it. Absorb the entirety of a book through touch! Gain the ability to balance on one foot standing atop a high horse!

Ingredients -
Tears of all those lower imperfect beings
Half a cup of crushed dreams
One college edition english teacher
three thin slices of witty one liners
ten cups of ego
powdered protein
3 starfruit
one freeze dried astronaut ice cream
and NPC Ivan's used calculator (Batteries are optional)

Taste - Sour, bitter, and slightly metallic.

* Why you want this pie! - Absorbing the knowledge of an entire book by just holding it seems rad!

your pie sounds awesome!

Mega Lunatic

User Image♥♥♥♥
RAWR

* Username: Maramas
* Name of Pie: Buttercup Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: A pie topped with beautiful fresh buttercups, like the one you always hold.
* Why you want this pie!: I think we need a pie that is truly Rina.

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
whalewatcher
Username: whalewatcher
Name of pie: Pieception
Ingredients and what it would look like to make: unlimited amount of pie baking products, it would look like little pies falling out of a bite in the main pie
Why you want this pie!: what better flavor of pie then pie flavor? Also it would be unique and pielicious
lol sounds like a fun one!

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie Upcycle Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make A pie made from things taken from your garbage bin that could not be used in other pies, eco friendly with no waste this pie is a waste not want more sort of pie.
Appearance would be what you would expect from a pie made of still edible food pulled from a garbage bin, stylized in a wonderful and delectable appearance with the icon of "recycling" on top.
* Why you want this pie! Because saving the environment is cool kids lol

Space Prophet

19,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Survivor 150
* Username: Pellerin
* Name of Pie: Pipie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: maths; an heavenly combination of algebra and geometry. It would be round (the circumference/diameter would then be equal to pi), and it needs to have a pi-shaped pattern on the top, just to make it extra clear what it's all about.
* Why you want this pie: Gaia needs a pipie. It's the most nerdy pie-pun imaginable.

Anxious Miko

Username: sukyeko

Name of pie: Spirit swirl

Ingredients and what it Will look like: Aztec chocolate(dark chocolate with a sprinkling of chili powder) and mint whipcream with crumbled shortbread crust, it looks like a swirl between light green and dark brown with red flecks of chilies sprinkled on top

Why you like this pie: I love both of those flavors separate or together and thought it would be great in a pie!

Cute Nerd

16,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
xxxxmelloxxxx
over cooked panda pie
blue berries ,flour, sugar, cherries, etc
description- it some what resembles a panda, maybe if I turn my head this way, nope I failed XD
it should be black charred on the outside and purple in the inside
its funny and a cute idea. it can have a funny expression to go with it emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Ladykiller

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
* Username : Idun-kno
* Name of Pie : Shepard's Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make : Well, a traditional Shepard's pie has ground lamb inside and baked mashed potatoes on top, but you could also follow the cute 'bear claw, hogs blood, etc' track and have a fluffy sheep in the pie crust.
* Why you want this pie! : So much sheep! And it's quite a different sort of pie than most other pies; lends itself for some lovely variation!

Heart Vampire

24,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Sweet matcha red bean paste pie!!!

Cunning Lunatic

* Username: smile its me
* Name of Pie: Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: sliced carmel apple and cheesecake
* Why you want this pie!: 2 greats sweets in one pie, how could you go wrong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff