Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Loiterer

My favorite has to be Princess Kaguya.
I adore the gorgeous kimono and the lovely hair.

Mega Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
My favorite April Monthly Collectible would have to be Rock Hard(Demonic Mic) because it has an awesome mic, a rocking guitar, a kicka** drum kit, and my favorite the demonic wings that come with it. I fell in love with this item the first time i saw it, it embodies the true spirit of rock and would be a great item to have for an avi to make it look like a rockstar.

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
my fav april mc has to be Dj Helsing because he has an awesome avi and he's the avi i see around all the time...he's awesome!! i want to enter this because it'd be awesome to get a wombat as my first monthly collectible!!! blaugh
I'd have to say 2009, the Cherry Blossom. Very sweet and pretty. All the poses are gorgeous, which adds to its appeal (some poor MCs have a couple good poses along with a few iffy ones). And I'm a sucker for nature-themed items.
Omg, Oculus Magica. That was my favourite April MC, it just reminds me of when I was first starting out, and I was all like "Omg Gaara eyes!!!!" It takes me back to when I was just a little Gaia child :3 Basically my fav April MC was Oculus Magica because it brings nostalgia heart
well mii favirite item is april 2004 HAMMI HAT!!!!

its so cute an it matches wit mii hair biggrin
The Cherry Blossom, famous for it's meaning and beauty, the monthly collectible portrays it's beauty and very elegance. It has always been one of my favourite flowers, because it means, "Gentle." in the language of flowers, but what made me ulitimitely fall in love with the sakura, is the well-known legend behind the pink bundles of cuteness; a deceased is buried under each tree, dying the pure white of it's petals with the crimson of blood, to create a tint of pink. Gaia did a splendid job on the Monthly Collectible, it does not pale in comparison with the true blossoms. Therefore, the Cherry Blossom is my most favourite April MC.

Sparkly Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
My favorite is
April 2007: Lunar Scythe
+I use to own one when I was a newb
+It will help achieve my dream avi
+ & It's the machoversion of the bone scythe

Invisible Bloodsucker

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
2009, Cherry Blossom because I love Cherry Blossoms.. everything about them.
My favorite would have to be the Cherry Blossom.
It is so dainty and girlish, it makes for a great girlie avatar!

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hmmm, I'm torn between the Prism Butterfly wings, or Oculus Magica. The Prism Butterfly, because the wings are more unique than any of the others here at Gaia - even one particular IE related to butterflies, strangely. Oculus Magica is great because it gives you SO many options for so many different avatar choices, and can match just about anything.

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Definitely Oculus Magica

It offers so many cool eyes :3
You can really get creative with them

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Member 100
i like princess kagura b/c of the hair! i love hair!!!!!!!
i wish there was more kool hair dat was cheap but dats ok
i like 2004 because hats have style peronality, and grace gaia has alot of cool expensive stuff but for a cheap price i really enjoy that monthly collectable because just of the colors and the creativity of it. that monthly collectable really gets to me and if i get this prize i will give it to a gaia newb that really needs it
hmmm... what's my favourite MC??? It has to be the CHerry Blossom!!! WHy you ask?!?!?! well it's because of how CUtE and PINK it is!!! THAt's why!!! it really brings out the springNESS of the month... (when does spring start again? april? may?) well w/e. it really shows that spring is in the air for april... SPRING! FEVER!!!

CARE TO VISIT MY SHOP? --&User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces