Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I found a waffle truck that takes bitcoin.

My first meatspace BTC transaction! ;P
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
No one should EVER have to be up at 5am and then do 4 hours total travelling....... evil

**does her best impersonation of a carrot** xp
I only got up at around 4 once to catch the Train at 4:54, be in my designated target town at 7:16 and at my destination ~7:35 (i don't know why i walk 20 minutes from the station to my flat, i only need 15 the other way round). School was starting 8:00, i was slightly tired. On the plus side i don't get travel sick.

Joda01
The20
Planted a tree today.
Actually several trees. Estimates range up to 50, but i guess 30 is more likely.
Now if we count a Bachelor thesis as a book (certainly was big enough) all that's left to do is a son ...

what about carving the still beating heart from our nemesis and eat it?
I don't think i want to do that. Who's "our" nemesis anyways?

sorry was suppose to be your, nemesis are always personal.
Joda01
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
No one should EVER have to be up at 5am and then do 4 hours total travelling....... evil

**does her best impersonation of a carrot** xp
I only got up at around 4 once to catch the Train at 4:54, be in my designated target town at 7:16 and at my destination ~7:35 (i don't know why i walk 20 minutes from the station to my flat, i only need 15 the other way round). School was starting 8:00, i was slightly tired. On the plus side i don't get travel sick.

Joda01
The20
Planted a tree today.
Actually several trees. Estimates range up to 50, but i guess 30 is more likely.
Now if we count a Bachelor thesis as a book (certainly was big enough) all that's left to do is a son ...

what about carving the still beating heart from our nemesis and eat it?
I don't think i want to do that. Who's "our" nemesis anyways?

sorry was suppose to be your, nemesis are always personal.
I don't think i have a nemesis.
The20
Quote:
The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.
Joda01
The20
Quote:
The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.
Why would i do that? That sounds like something a bad person would do. All i want to do is experience the universe on a cosmic scale. I want to live to see the Andromeda Galaxy collide with the Milky Way. I want to watch a sun from birth by gravity to death by supernova. I want to see planets form and disintegrate billions of years later as their star explodes.
And what did i got? A life expectation of maybe 100 years. 120 if i'm lucky. I need orders of magnitude more if i want to watch the birth of stars and their final moments. I couldn't even reach our neighboring solar system in my lifetime given our current technology, not to mention the edge of the universe.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women."
- Conan
psychic stalker

That.. that is beautiful. I know where I'm eating in a couple weeks.
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker

And luckily, I mine enough bitcoin every day to buy one waffle. So it's basically free food. biggrin

Aged Lunatic

psychic stalker
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker

And luckily, I mine enough bitcoin every day to buy one waffle. So it's basically free food. biggrin

Ignoring the electricity costs anyways razz
Synapt
psychic stalker
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker

Ignoring the electricity costs anyways razz
No, actually, including electricity costs.

I have two of these things. They pull less than 30W together. At about $0.083/kWh (what? I thought it was higher!), that's negligible.
psychic stalker
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker

That's awesome. I tried mining bitcoins once to see what it was like and just get general familiarization with it. Now, at the time I just had my laptop with the not so great heatsink, so when I woke up in the morning I found myself with a US penny's worth of bitcoin and a room heater.

Excuse me while I add that bitcoin miner to my wishlist...
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker

That's awesome. I tried mining bitcoins once to see what it was like and just get general familiarization with it. Now, at the time I just had my laptop with the not so great heatsink, so when I woke up in the morning I found myself with a US penny's worth of bitcoin and a room heater.

It, uh... takes a while to pay itself off. I got lucky and bought them before the difficulty spiked.
psychic stalker
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker
MyNameIsKir
psychic stalker

It, uh... takes a while to pay itself off. I got lucky and bought them before the difficulty spiked.

Well my electricity out here is dirt cheap compared to Bellingham. As long as it eventually paid itself off it'd be worth it to me. I get excited when I watch numbers add up (which is why MMOs are painfully exciting for me).
I just used Device Manager to update my video drivers and the "new" ones are 3 years older than the "old" ones. WTF. Anyways, i'll leave it at that for the time being, with any luck the bluescreens when coming back from standby will stop.
The20
I just used Device Manager to update my video drivers and the "new" ones are 3 years older than the "old" ones. WTF. Anyways, i'll leave it at that for the time being, with any luck the bluescreens when coming back from standby will stop.

if I remember correctly that one pick MS tested/approved and that usually take some time, to get approved if the maker even sends one to be approved.
Joda01
The20

if I remember correctly that one pick MS tested/approved and that usually take some time, to get approved if the maker even sends one to be approved.
I would imagine that AMD does send their drivers to be tested (do you mean certified?).
On the other hand it's almost a meme that AMD/ATI has bad driver support, so yeah, whatever.
The blue screens are annoying, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces