Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanackse-Kanvae
Rgoodermote

You are ******** crazy. But I've also made the mistake of touching my eyes after chopping chilis. Never EVER again. Thank the gods you didn't touch anywhere more sensitive. whee
I've heard once that some civilization used this as a means of torture.
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
Rgoodermote

You are ******** crazy. But I've also made the mistake of touching my eyes after chopping chilis. Never EVER again. Thank the gods you didn't touch anywhere more sensitive. whee

I do it for fun; I have a rack of hot sauces, with naga jolokia sauces among them. The hottest sauce I have is 1.5M Scoville, but it's a habanero extract sauce (not ghost sauce). Delicious.

Also, I solved my computer v. TV dilemma. The non-3D version of the TV I wanted (TC-P50U50) went on sale locally for $550 at Sam's Club. Best Buy matched them. Victory. And I can still afford to finish my computer before the middle of next month. xd
U-235
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
Rgoodermote

I do it for fun; I have a rack of hot sauces, with naga jolokia sauces among them. The hottest sauce I have is 1.5M Scoville, but it's a habanero extract sauce (not ghost sauce). Delicious.

Also, I solved my computer v. TV dilemma. The non-3D version of the TV I wanted (TC-P50U50) went on sale locally for $550 at Sam's Club. Best Buy matched them. Victory. And I can still afford to finish my computer before the middle of next month. xd
I wasn't talking about eating it, i was talking about putting it in sensitive places.

Newbie Noob

The20
So, recently i started to use shaving foam - and i have to admit it does make wet shaving more convenient (the only thing i used for shaving for the last couple years was the cheapest razor i could get and water).
If you want to go hard-core cheap, you could always get a double edge safety razor. The handles themselves cost $30 or so, but the blades are 100 for a dollar.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Lanackse-Kanvae
Rgoodermote

Awhile back I made some salsa with a friend of mine, and both of us really enjoy it hot so we made it with fresh habaneros. We played it smart and wore 2 pair of gloves while handling this...but apparently it wasn't enough. After we washed our hands really well, I assumed we were okay and went to scratch by my eye...only to get a very intense burning in my eye. My friend wound up the same way. After we got our eyes to settle down we carried on with our evening, which turned into some private time with our lady friends...a few minutes later I hear some screaming and crying coming from his end of the house. When I go to investigate I find out the very hand that had the habanero oils on it had been used to finger her...which at first was pleasurable, you know that nice warming sensation...which quickly turned into a very intense burning that wasn't so pleasant.
U-235
Saruwatari Kooji

I have yelled at a kid to get off my lawn...damn kids...

I yell at them to stop jumping over my fence. But I also enjoy the s**t out yelling at them. So I think that makes me old, AND an a*****e. mrgreen
Well with you being a founding member of C&T (or at least very close from what I recall) the later is a given.
The20
So, recently i started to use shaving foam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a bit late, but better late than never
Computers and Technology
U-235
Saruwatari Kooji

I have yelled at a kid to get off my lawn...damn kids...

I yell at them to stop jumping over my fence. But I also enjoy the s**t out yelling at them. So I think that makes me old, AND an a*****e. mrgreen
Well with you being a founding member of C&T (or at least very close from what I recall) the later is a given.

Of course, that goes without saying. xd

I'm not sure I qualify as a founder, but I was certainly an early, prominent member (October 2003).
I just lost an entire ******** night just because of some ******** behavior quirk with integer arithmetics in Python. For [********] sake ...
Argh!
The20
I just lost an entire ******** night just because of some ******** behavior quirk with integer arithmetics in Python. For [********] sake ...
Argh!

Jeeze you are having a lot of problems in Python arn't you?
Disconsented
The20
Argh!

Jeeze you are having a lot of problems in Python arn't you?
Only a few, but it's the basics, so it's holding up everything. Also, i generally prefer type safe languages. And i just cannot understand how indentation = affiliation is a good idea ...
Managed to get it to work now, though.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
If it isn't snake problems, it's coffee problems. rofl (please no jokes relating to trousers and snakes)

Thankfully my coffee problems can be solved by Unit 6's coverage of inheritance and subclasses. Hopefully it will also cover how the ******** to override the attributes gained from the parent class when the reference variables are private.

Original Gaian

psychic stalker
My favorite is still the "you keep checking the time" one.
Gentlemen
Plot hole of the day
in Star Wars, they have X-wings, Y-Wings, A-wings, B-wings (lol game paddle buttons amirite) and in some offshot s**t V-wings and so forth.
But their written script is some hyroglyphic s**t, it's not a roman alphabet.
SO HOW THE ******** DO THEY KNOW WHAT AN X IS?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff