Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just ordered $60 worth of bolts.

So in the next couple weeks, you should see that MR2 progress number jump a couple percent. xd

Original Gaian

U-235

So in the next couple weeks, you should see that MR2 progress number jump a couple percent. xd
Does that also include more WIP pictures?

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Gabriel Faust
U-235

I sure hope so. I need to see something sexy sweatdrop .

On a less perverted note, I have finally named my desktop properly. It's only taken a year and her name is Lain. rofl
Lanackse-Kanvae
Gabriel Faust
U-235

On a less perverted note, I have finally named my desktop properly. It's only taken a year and her name is Lain. rofl

[start poor joke]so you named her after something you long to be?[end poor joke]

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Joda01
Lanackse-Kanvae
Gabriel Faust
U-235

[start poor joke]so you named her after something you long to be?[end poor joke]

emotion_facepalm the expression is "getting laid". Are you offering though? ninja

Shameless Enabler

I name my computers after playing card suits. I've had to start using tarot cards suits now though. lol
Gabriel Faust
U-235

When I get completely done, I'll provide a link to a yet-to-be-created build thread on another forum, but when I get the engine completely together and the transmission bolted on, I'll post a picture of that.

EDIT: Would eat once. Would probably hate life forever, though.
I wanted to use names of famous computers from movies. Ran out of names after 2 computers ...

Dangerous Trader

Lanackse-Kanvae
Gabriel Faust
U-235

As in Lain?
The20
I wanted to use names of famous computers from movies. Ran out of names after 2 computers ...

I'm guessing those were HAL and Gibson?

Also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_computers

EDIT: Although D.A.R.Y.L. wasn't listed. Sadfaced. sad

Dangerous Trader

The20

The Gibson, HAL 9000, Skynet, Conky, Master Control Program, V'ger.
Edit: why didn't they make Neuromancer into a movie?
U-235
EDIT: Would eat once. Would probably hate life forever, though.
Not only does it look like it will give you cancer, it also produces an awful lot of trash and worst of all, it looks like it would taste bad.

U-235
The20

I'm guessing those were HAL and Gibson?

Also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_computers

EDIT: Although D.A.R.Y.L. wasn't listed. Sadfaced. sad

Ryuke Dragon
The20

"HAL9000" and "Mother" (from Alien) actually. I didn't want to use Skynet and for some reason this list escaped me up to this day. But now! Bwahahahaha!

Shameless Enabler

Ryuke Dragon
The20

They made Jonny Mnemonic into a movie. AI by association?

Dangerous Trader

The20
"HAL9000" and "Mother" (from Alien) actually. I didn't want to use Skynet and for some reason this list escaped me up to this day. But now! Bwahahahaha!

I was going to add that one to my list, but I figured it'd be too easy to confuse with a meaning you didn't intend.

So far my computers have been named:
Kill (in japanese, old mac)
Crapintosh (g4 cube)
Hoard (Windows Desktop)
Scourge (Windows laptop)
Screenman (Ipad2)

Sparkly Lunatic

All the networkable devices in my house follow a LoTR theme biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff