Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enchantedsleeped: Yep, I can do a tutorial for practically anything. biggrin

Star: Yep, I can cook fairly well, from what people tell me. And amazingly, I've never screwed up anything. XD;

XD! I thought that it looked a little funny in your sig. Don't worry. I'm hungarian yet my grammar in the language is so poor. xDD

Eloquent Explorer

Manga-style stuff? Because if you you should really join the How To Draw Anime and Manga guild - they have a whole section for submitting tutorials and yours is the best hand tutorial I've come across so far!
enchantedsleeper: Either really...I'm actually a lot better at realism than manga/anime...http://linnie-chan.deviantart.com<--My realism gallery..
I do belong to that guild actually. biggrin On my main account...this one's just a mule. ^^; And thank you, although I thought it was kinda crappy. XD

Eloquent Explorer

No, it's good! ^_^

Oooh, what's that?
Something I'm trying to work on. I just pray that it comes out good. XD

Eloquent Explorer

Wooow, that's so good! This is my best full-body anime drawing so far, and it was kind of a fluke really... ^^;
Thank you. ^^;

She's soooo~ cute! I like her expression. :]
Jeez Nera_kuta, that's really good!
Star: Thank you. redface Please, please, call me Lina. biggrin

Eloquent Explorer

Thank you mucho Nera-san! ^__^ And yeah, I'm jealous. If I could draw like that people would commission me and then I'd be laughing!
EnchantedSleeper: Don't be jealouse! ^^ I get commissions a lot on my main account, I just never have enough motivation do actually do them..even the gold isn't enough to motivate me. XD

Eloquent Explorer

Well, I'm saving up to hold a big art competition in the summer, so that's my motivation. Although I have one commission that's been pending for at least a week... sweatdrop I don't want to do it any more. xD; I'm putting my art-energy into my doujinshi, and then maybe some of its readers will like my art and commission me. In a dream world.
I'm saving up to hold one too. I have 300k+500k in items saved up, but we need WAY more than that. Me and Elaine are holding it, but it probably won't be up until next year sometime. 3nodding
And only a week? I think the shortest amount of time I've had a commission pending is a week, the most was like...three-six months. XD Yeah, I'm horrible..

Eloquent Explorer

Yeah, I've got one that I was commissioned for over the summer, that I'm gonna do for free as an apology. It wasn't for much gold anyway.

I have about... 122,,400g-ish worth of items saved up since I started over the summer. Considering I can't donate or anything to get monthly collectibles that's not bad. Altogether my intended prize items will be worth nearly 600,000g, at current prices. Factor in the inflation from now until the summer and you're looking at about 1 million's worth I think. But of course, I need to buy them before they get that expensive. I'm trying for a prize or two in a competition. It's art with a few slots for writers and an awesome prize for whoever recommends the most people, so it's a not-to-be-missed opportunity!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff