Welcome to Gaia! ::

enchantedsleeper
Sugoi!

@Vergessen: What competition? You have a studio too?
xd I was manager of Karoshi for about a year... I think. It was a really long time. I haven't slept in 24 hours, so I'm REALLY tired right now.

Eloquent Explorer

Did Wasted Dawn there make the cut?
Hmmn.
Maybe. I don't feel quite like making instantaneous decisions right now, but he probably will. We need someone on character development, and that chick who wanted to costumes will probably be in too.
Yay! Chicks are incredibly cute irl, you know. All yellow and small.
I'm prone to naps.
Umm.. I took a picture of my drawing and blah blah blah, here it is.

User Image

Yeah, it is bad, but this was a year ago and I improved. Is it good enough??

Eloquent Explorer

Congrats Silirien, you did the 200th post! ^_^ If you're an applicant, have you filled in a form?

*groans* Not another artist...
202! w00t...lucky number.
Name: Fiery Silirien. And even though it's spelled like that, you pronounce it as, 'fear-ee'.
Position: Artist
About: I'm thirteen. I think I draw okay, but I get so impatient that my drawings barely show how good I really am at it. I like to write, I get lots of story ideas often, but the problem is that I get monstrous writer's blocks, if you could call me a writer. My moods change very quickly, I might even have schizophrenia, they say.
Gallery: I put an example of my art up there. I'm working on a fanfic, here's a link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3039666/1/
Contact info: suikoden3fan@yahoo.com. Yes, I like Suikoden, and I won't be surprised if few or none of you know about it.

Eloquent Explorer

Schizophrenia? Do you hallucinate?

Oh, and not that I'm trying to play the part of the thread hostess or anything, but you say that that's a drawing from a year ago and you've improved since then... how about a recent drawing?
hallucinate? I guess..sometimes, I don't know, I barely remember what goes on sometimes (is that normal?)
oh yeah.. how foolish of me really. a recent pic, um here:User Image
it's all blurry...sorry
Uh, lin, pm me when things get started pls >.o;
John: You not gonna post here any more? sad

Silirien Fiery: Cute art! I've added your form to the list. :]

Enchantedsleeper: I think I'mma promote you. XD You take good care of the thread, so...whatever the title is underneath CEO, your it. You can make it up, or look it up, or whatever. biggrin
Meh, fine i'll post, but i hate waiting xD
Can we bump in this forum o.O?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas