Welcome to Gaia! ::

Currently working with tznkai and collaborating on his team. heart
Wah, the artist who wanted to collaborate with me has vanished. crying I guess it's not too bad, since I wasn't thrilled about how boringly normal the story we collaboratively outlined turned out, but still, it's depressing to be back here searching for a yaoi artist who can draw science fiction or fantasy again. Hey how do the rules of the thread work, are we allowed to offer to pay the artist or is that against the spirit of the thread?

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Could you remove me from the list? I have commitment problems sweatdrop

((and I'm Kaxen instead of Luciferownsme))
*blinks* Rules? I had rules?

Sure, offer them money. Offer them the soul of your first-born child for all I care.

And I'll remove you forthwith, Kaxen.
eensy weensy problem with my appli. can you change something in the 'additional info'?
soaringdragon226
*blinks* Rules? I had rules?

Sure, offer them money. Offer them the soul of your first-born child for all I care.

Awesome. Then I would be pleased if you would add to my application - 10k of gaia gold paid per page of professional-quality sff yaoi manga drawn. twisted
I would like to be added please o.o

Name: Bukubuku (Nefla)
Job: (artist) Pencils, inks, tones/colors, lettering/sfx, covers, character design, etc...
Seeking: A RSOM (tokyopop's Rising stars of manga contest) partner: must be a writer who can also do PAGE LAYOUTS they have to be drawn, not just described. (the art doesn't have to be good, just the composition. Stick figures are just fine) a prime example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/AliciaYuy/ThumbnailStyle.jpg
Samples of your work: http://nefla.deviantart.com/ and http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v289/AliciaYuy/
Additional Info:
I wont do yaoi, yuri, hentai, or furry(unless in a valid fantasy/sci-fi situation)
Alternate Contact: My email address is Aliciayuy2@aol.com
Name: Ameko no Mori (call me Allie)
Job: Artist
Seeking: Writers
Samples of your work: My character Adelaide, Tinkerbell, My character Lauren
Additional Info: I'm lazy, I'm a procrastinator. If I really do like an idea, and feel committed I can do something for you. However, if I sorta like it, don't expect it to be done in the most timely of fashions. Tell me the idea and I'll let you know what I think. In any case, I'm NOT looking for a script writer. I'm looking for a writer, someone who can give me a plotline, including the twists and turns, so I can create my own script and comic based off of it. Of course, due credit would be given. And if there were an important line, then yes, you could write some dialogue. I know I'm picky, but I'd rather you all knew it before coming to bother me with foolish things -_o
Alternate Contact: My AIM sn is QueenAllieOfCats, and my e-mail is embyr13@optonline.net

I'd love to be added, please ^^
I've added you both.
Name:Asia(real name..I swear...wierd parents.)
Job:Writer
Seeking:Shonan-Ai artist
Samples of your work:I don't have link....Summary:Starts out with the main char Ryuta being kicked out by his father for getting into a fight....and nearly killing the guy...He goes to post for a roomie and runs into half american Kris...who invites him out....leads on from there...the next day Ryuta(who thinks what happened the night before is a dream...{Nothing really serious...I swear...}) is interviewing people, and Kris turns up....goes on from there...It's comedy mixed with Drama...
Additional Info:just would like a good Shonan-ai artist...I'll be moving sometime in November...and school starts August 20 somthing. So I'll be gone fore sometime after November something, and on less when school starts.
Alternate Contact razz rotegemoiplacebo@gmail.com
soaringdragon226
I've added you both.

Thank you! *huggles* heart
Bukubuku
any chance you'll do Shonen-ai?....It's a hell of a lot lighter than Yaoi most of the time with just fluff....I don't plan any lemons at all...and such.
Tatsu.Solange
Bukubuku
any chance you'll do Shonen-ai?....It's a hell of a lot lighter than Yaoi most of the time with just fluff....I don't plan any lemons at all...and such.

Nope, sorry. sweatdrop I am religiously opposed.
okay...thanks anyway...
I'd offer to help there, but I suck at drawing guys... I'm all for shoujo ai ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff