Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo! Any artists looking for a playtoy?

TS
Name: Adrienne (Serafim_Azriel)
Job: Artist and Writer
Seeking: Artist and Writer, Currently Artist; preferably someone who can CG. Also willing to just collab or anything, really.
Samples of your work: Art
Writing
Additional Info: I can do more than one comic at once. I have my own scanner. I'd like to do, well, anything. My ideas are all available upon request. I have like, tons... I work better with someone else on something, but only if they're serious about it. I've already tried collabing on two others with people who weren't serious about it and well, great ideas, but they never ended up taking off or doing anything. I'd like to write or draw something I'd actually be interested in reading. I'm okay with drawing/ writing anything. I don't do pure smut though. I will do mature scenes, but only if they actually fit in with some sort of storyline. That's my only bother. I'm a decent BG artist. I can draw most animals, but they take longer than it takes me to draw humans. I have no problem with any sort of relationships and genre. I prefer fantasy and sci-fi, but that's just because it is what I get the most ideas for. Um... yea. I'm only really getting on Gaia for this exact purpose lately, so I'd prefer to be e-mailed. *nods*
Alternate Contact: samadiriel@hotmail.com
Name: Watercolor Bliss / Jay
Job: Concept writer/ Artist
Seeking: A fellow artist (someone who can help with pannels also)
Samples of your work: http://madrecrois.deviantart.com
Additional Info: I've been wanting to give comicing a go for a while now, but I'm terrible with layout. I'm looking for an artist of around the same level as myself who would be commited and would like to collaborate.
Alternate Contact: MSN: limegreenvanitydreams@hotmail.com
If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to request my name be taken off the Artists list. My art style has changed quite a bit since I sent in my application, as well as my requirements. I'll probably send in a newer, more updated one at a later time, but for now I think it would just be best to remove it. Thank you.
crying crying crying crying
Don't leave! You weren't here long enough!

TS
xd
I would love to stay, and although I title myself as Artist, I still would like to start something with a little bit of my own beloved characters in mind. That's why I think I should wait whee
I need to update my ad.

Name: princess_shaman / Queeny
Job: Script Writer
Seeking: Manga Artist
Samples of your work: http://freewebs.com/queenyz_stories/
Additional Info: I would like to start one of my manga as a webcomic. The story is a shoujo story based around cars and races, though they do not come up a lot. You could read the summary at my site above. I tend to be busy every once in a while (mostly because of school work), but I'm very committed to my work. You have to be commited and patient with me. I would prefer (traditional) black and white manga art. Other than that, I am very flexible. I also do costume designs.
Alternate Contact: PM me or universalknights@hotmail.com
crying crying crying crying

Don't let SP die!

TS
Argh, this is irksome. I try to give the thread away because I can't manage it anymore, and then the person I give it to doesn't maintain it, either. So then people start coming back to the thread that I left for dead and keep posting, and I come back and find a bunch of new people wishing to be added/updated.

I'm contemplating making a completely new thread with all the updated information. This one is getting messy.

Or, is there, perchance, someone out there who would want to take this over and actually keep up with it?
I'd do it, but we know what I'd do...Artists would get PM's from me, and I'd accidentally delete writers...

But...if you really want me to...

TS
I wouldn't mind taking it over, I haven't been doing much, anyway.
I check this thing more often than people reply anyway.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

I wouldn't mind doing it. I'm here alot i was thinking about making a one stop comic creators forum anyway. ninja
Well then ladyranozenth, I leave it in your capable hands (if you need anything concerning the thread, just let me know). Tregory: love ya, but I echo the well-founded suspicion that you would hoard all of the artists for yourself.
I don't even get a smiley? But, yeah, the well-founded suspicion did sort of come from me...

TS
scream STUPID PANDA! *slices Tregory's jugular in a violent, dealy fashion, then plunges a bowing knife deep into his chest many, many times while he writhes in agony*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff