Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vergessen Held
Unfortunately, people just waltz in here like they're ******** Einstein and don't bother to lurk, break half the ******** rules in one try, then throw bitchfits when we try to get them in line. They don't care if this exists, they're probably illiterate little shits that have more than dyslexia as an obstacle.

Basically, I'm saying we're going to get ******** with "Looking for Artist/Writer" threads whether this is on the front page or not.

That's true, but that's also because this thread can be so redundant. Besides, as a writer I've worked out that you attract more people when they can publically see your story line. And anyway, I've already tried most of the people on the list.
OMG! BTW: If you're an artist and you need a writer, PM me at any time...I usually have a lot of stuff available...

TS
Thought I'd bring this back since a lot of people are looking for artists....I'm still looking, BTW!

Jamais
So... um... I've been gone for a long time... yeah...

I'll try to update this soon, but I'm getting to be very bad about it, what with taking a month or three off from Gaia every so often.

Would anybody be interested in being given this thread? I could PM you the code and information from the first page so that you could create the thread anew and be able to maintain it. I hate to let it go, but I'm spending less and less time on Gaia during the school year, and I think it's a relatively helpful topic, so I would hate to let it die.

Let me know.
I'll take up the reins if no one else wants to step up to the challenge. It's a good little thread and shouldn't go to waste.
Sure thing. Would you like me to PM you the code, or do you just want to quote it and get the stuff that way?
I suppose I'll just use quotes since I can get the code that way. I'll start the new thread up today smile
Need artist, now!

TS
So how many pages of manga lineart could I buy with a million gold? Any? It seems like manga artists aren't as interested in doing commissions as pinup artists...

Katnekochan's Husband

Shameless Ladykiller

Name: Cash, Cashie
Job: Artist
Seeking: Writer or another artist.
Samples of your work: http://cash-chan.deviantart.com
Additional Info: I've attempted several comics, but I can't seem to finish them or come up with good enough ideas. My paneling needs work, so I look at other manga for ideas. I am more committed when I have someone else helping. I need a writer to help me with storylines, or another artist for a collab comic. I enjoy shonen-ai works, but I excel at drawing females. I love drawing people with bunny/cat ears and the like. I use a tablet, and after sketching my comic, I like to outline them and make them all clean on the computer, and possibly CG.
Alternate Contact: Ohiobrat89 (aim) or Ohiobrat89@aol.com (e-mail)

Katnekochan's Husband

Shameless Ladykiller

Ah it seems you're all in the middle of something.

O___O;;

♥

Gao!

User Image

♥ Everyone's favorite gay currency. ♥
But...but...PM ME, CASH!

TS
OK...I need an artist that's not afraid of nudity...

I want to beat E+, using the Dreaded Strip Poker idea, but I need someone who can draw...Anyone?

TS
So, any artists looking for comic joys?

TS
DO THE MONKEY WITH ME! *Johnny Bravo impression*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items