Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Shot off a letter to Zazzle. I hope I get the rest of my stickers before Ohayocon. I've never returned anything online before.

The single sheet that did arrive with the other person's order looks nice at least.

I kinda wish I could see the guy's face when he opens up his package expecting political bumperstickers and instead finds a bunch of random chibi stickers.

Anyway, off to bed for me.
There ARE animals that sleep standing up, you know. Cow, I believe, sleep standing up.
Horses and cows 'nap' standing up. They do lie down when going into a deep sleep.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
For some reason, sleeping standing up just promotes El to a new level of intensely strange.

User Image
He could sleep sitting up rather than standing up. Which I know is possible as I've done it.

Eloquent Explorer

He must wake up with a serious crick in his necks if he sleeps like that. I can't stand it in one neck, let alone four...
Maybe you should redesign him. Or since he's an angel, a mythical creature, he doesn't have to sleep.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Wow. I'm not even a fan of this comic, but this pisses me off
Wow. =/ That is really unbelievable.

Wealthy Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wow how awful! I wouldn't want to attend the con even as a congoer if that's the way the staff is going to run things. Shame on them for being so rude. evil

Also Im back! Minus a few teeth, but back none-the-less! =D

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Mr McGrumpypants
Maybe you should redesign him. Or since he's an angel, a mythical creature, he doesn't have to sleep.

He probably doesn't sleep. He doesn't feel hunger/thirst or pain so knocking out fatigue doesn't seem far-fetched. ...well, he doesn't even have a pee-hole and butt-hole to handle drinking and eating...

Seijaku_Ishida
Wow. I'm not even a fan of this comic, but this pisses me off

Wow... That's jacked up!
Meh, Ryan Sohmer always exaggerates these things. I personally think it's hilarious he wasn't invited back. But then I'm just *SIGH* a big b***h I guess!!
He's always come off as a terrible jerk, so I won't lose any sleep over this.
Still, they just moved his stuff without saying anything, lied to him about reimbursing him for the inconvenience, then banned him from the convention.

It doesn't matter how much you don't like him, he was ******** by that convention. You could call it karma, but then this might be happening to other people.
My comic just got its own Bad web comic wiki page and I love it. It's provided me with 100's of extra page views a day and I'm sure a fair number of fans.

Bad web comic wiki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces