I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

x[.New York Yankees.]x
"So anyone here catch any of the College Football games?"

Name: Kaladonia Mariee
Description: Platinum blonde hair, emotionless ocean blue eyes set in a thin ivory face.

Sitting down still writing in her journal, she doesn't even look up when she answers the question, "I live far away from that world, there are no televisions where I live. If you could be anywhere, where would you be?"
Name: Sirene Williams
Appearance: shoulder-length, balding brown hair, mild, watery brown eyes, pale skin, obese, relatively normal height.

She blinks slowly, thinking just as fast. "No," she finally draws out quietly in a small voice. "Because when you sing 'la la', aren't you still singing? That's listening to a song anyway..."
Sirene blushed quietly, her eyes flickering down to the bile-colored carpet below her. "No, I haven't. I don't watch television much... I used to, though." She thinks a bit. "Who here enjoys art?"
"Anywhere?" Tori repeated simply. "Russia. No better place, them and their silly accents." Her eyes flitted about for a moment.

"Fur or faux?"
Tchatalia Yevteshna Abaya Khan (Although people close to her call her 'Tchalia' or 'Tchaly.')

Description: 4'10", Mongolian features, pointed ears, hair pulled back in a severe bun, red armor or robes.

"Art is an idyle past-time for city dwellers." Tchalia ran the whetstone along the edge of her sword. "Now. Will you swear your soul and loyalty to me, or will I kill you?"
Name: Kaylee
Appearance: shoulder-length light brown hair, grey/green eyes, average height

Kaylee frowned at Tchalia and moved her chair to another spot in the room, "I already have loyalties elsewhere thank you."

Kaylee looked over her shoulder to make sure Tchalia wasnt following her, "So, do any of you like music as much as I do, which is quite a lot by the way."
Sylphi
Tchatalia Yevteshna Abaya Khan (Although people close to her call her 'Tchalia' or 'Tchaly.')

Description: 4'10", Mongolian features, pointed ears, hair pulled back in a severe bun, red armor or robes.

"Art is an idyle past-time for city dwellers." Tchalia ran the whetstone along the edge of her sword. "Now. Will you swear your soul and loyalty to me, or will I kill you?"

Tyler:
Aprreance: 5'10 has tan skin has green eyes and brown hair. Wears a T-shirt and jeans.

Tyler looked at this strange a** ******** you don't see this kinda s**t everyday.
"******** off you cocksucker. By the way im doing a survey for work what kind of food do you prefer?"
TJ the broke wonder
Sylphi

Tyler:
Aprreance: 5'10 has tan skin has green eyes and brown hair. Wears a T-shirt and jeans.

Tyler looked at this strange a** ******** you don't see this kinda s**t everyday.
"******** off you cocksucker. By the way im doing a survey for work what kind of food do you prefer?"

Hannah twiddled her thumbs. "Hm, hard questions. I'd have to say... grapefruit. It sounds really weird, but it is."
"Now. Who would you rather kiss: your boyfriend or your parents?" Hannah hit herself upside the head. "Oh god, why did I just ask that...?"
The Witch of Many Colours
TJ the broke wonder
Sylphi

Tyler:

Hannah twiddled her thumbs. "Hm, hard questions. I'd have to say... grapefruit. It sounds really weird, but it is."
"Now. Who would you rather kiss: your boyfriend or your parents?" Hannah hit herself upside the head. "Oh god, why did I just ask that...?"

Kaylee looked at Hannah oddly, "Well, I don't have a boyfriend at the moment...if I did I would kiss him..."

Kaylee shook her head, "Anyway, do any of you write?"
TJ the broke wonder
Sylphi

Tyler:

Ill use Tyler again

Tyler looked at her.
"I have no idea why you asked that. Why does the sun shine?"
TJ the broke wonder
TJ the broke wonder
Sylphi

Tyler:

Ill use Tyler again

Tyler looked at her.
"I have no idea why you asked that. Why does the sun shine?"

Hannah sighed. "Because it likes too. Silly! Now, what do you think caused the existence of illiterate people on the internet?"
((Sorry, this was bugging me.))
((Ahem, glad to see such a great response to the thread! However, may I suggest some longer responses to questions? The purpose of the exercise is to really stimulate thought about your character. Analyse what they do, how they do it, what they say and how they say it. Happy writing all!))

Now, what do you think caused the existence of illiterate people on the internet?"

Name: Lorena

Idly fondeling the hilt of her sword, she though for a moment. "I don't know what this internet thing is that you speak of, but..." she trailed off, pausing to glance over her shoulder to see that her young sister was still alright by herself. She turned back and in a slightly annoyed voice said, with a small frown, "Illiterate people exist because they either do not have the chance to learn, or because they don't desire to learn." She tisked quietly at those last words, and then continued, "I don't know what this internet is, so I don't know how people get on it, but I assume they do it in much the same fashion that literate people do. Obviously it's not something that one requires great intelligence or reading skills to get on."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff