Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 165 166 167 > >> »|

Invisible Noob

(Why're tha posts goin' to the top of the pages!? >,> )

Wheezing Gekko

The forums weren't working for a while, and I think they haven't quite fixed them yet... ah well...at least our posts are showing up. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

Quote:
Umm, probably the first one is us playing with Altor, Lebarach, and a couple other people with their zuoiyaes, tag or something." Danic shrugged, then looking to his side at the girl and coyote. "Your turn."

Tybira paused for a second or so like Zuwhehsoro. "Our first memory..." she pondered for a few moments, and suddenly seemed to remember something. "Well, we don't know if this is an actual memory or just something that our minds made up, though we're sure it's the former...we were in test tubes or experiment tanks or something like that...and there was Gakegi and some others...bunch of wires and some other funny stuff..." she looked at her hand, and shook her head, attempting a cheery attitude again. "One particular memory we can remember clearly, though it isn't the first, is finding Sahruchaeor and Belicione all cut up and beat in a forest. Fortunately they were still breathin' an' everythin'."

Hemorayf looked at the other two, perplexed. "You never told us about the test tubes." She said somewhat accusingly.

Tybira and Zuwhehsoro shook their heads, the zuoiyae replying flatly but not unkindly, "sometimes, people simply don't need to know. These are our burdens to bear, not yours." The coyote shook his head impatiently again. "Anyways, what're your first memories?"

Name: Alistair Hayes
Appearance: Wears the coat and goggles of an aviator, with a green flight-suit underneath, and wears white gloves and a pale brown scarf. He's tall, has dark blonde hair, a neat moustache and crazy brown eyes.

Name: Lyric
Appearance: a small, grey striped tabby cat with generic yellow eyes and a little pink nose

"First memories?" Alistair scratched his head, "I think I was two. Or three. I remember um...climbing a tree, and falling flat on my back. I couldn't breath for what seemed like ever. My sister finally found me and got me to sit up. We never told our mother- she would have chopped the tree down and kept me inside for the rest of my life."
"Now I know why you're so strange," the cat said,"Lack of oxygen to the brain has been known to turn people crazy..." Alistair swiped at the cat, and he leapt off the armrest, huddling down by the floor, "My first memory," the cat continued, "was well...years and years ago. Before all you lot were born. I used to play in the fish pond and eat the koi. It was great fun untill the matron caught you and hung you up by the tail. You ever been hung up by the tail?"
Name: Vin Embelem
Appearance: Chin length white hair, angrey red eyes, flat chested. Long black jacket with a blood stained rag of a shirt underneath, black cargo pants with a bajillion pockets
(yaaaay- bringin her back! I'm trying to add an accent in now- I'll stop if it doesn't work, but at least I'll be able to say I tried!)

There was a beat- then two. Vin stared at the cat, then a very visable shudder ran up her spine.
"Yea- Mum did't 'erself once... It was dreadful." The albino closed her eyes, remembering a very painful experience. "I was still little- when I was three'r four. It was 'cause I'd pushed Don into th' river, after telling 'im that if ye stayed in too long, ye'r fur'd come off like a selkie's, and it'd ne'er come back. He'd flipped out, a'course, and Mum got me, an' strung me up offa th' clothes line. I'd been tryin to sneak off, quiet like, but she caught me..."
Her eyes fluttered open, and she glared around, realizing she'd just been speaking out loud. She cleared her throught.
"But anyways," Her voice was sharper, loosing it's loose, airy tone, and gaining an american sounding accent. "Life is life, and when you're the runt from the bottem of the heap, s**t happens."
Her eyes darted to Tobias, then to the rest of the room.
"So, um, how'doya know the person closest to you?"

Invisible Noob

Name: Tybira Quinalri
Appearance: longish night black hair, dark purple eyes, a look which resembled half asian and half white, a bit less than average size, still wearing the black cloak with the orange clasp, running shoes, regular flair jeans, long red t-shirt. Her zuoiyae Zuwhehsoro (also nicknamed Sor, but only by Tybira), a part of her and yet not quite part of her, sitting on the ground beside her in a coyote form.

Name: Danic Kalh
Appearance: dark brown hair which curls around the ends, level caramel-coloured eyes, sporty attire, a look of determination around him though he can also have quite an easy-going attitude. Hemorayf is his zuoiyae, and is a jackal.

"Person closest to us? Uhmm," Hemorayf and Danic seemed stumped for a moment, then continued, shrugging and saying, "school? We lived in the same place and just happened to come across each other? Well, it was something like that." Hemorayf poked Zuwhehsoro with her paw. "All yours."
Tybira and Zuwhehsoro thought hard. "Ehh, a lot of things are close to us..." The coyote replied after a while, making a face.
Danic and Hemorayf looked down at them amusedly. "Oh really? From what we hear from Tussind and Osilleen, you guys and Hashiro and Painuare seem to be pretty close." Danic grinned teasingly.
Tybira sighed, half-annoyed. "Ya know, this is Tussind and Osilleen yer talkin' about. Fine," she gave them irritated but tolerant looks, "goin' by that, we met them far earlier than anyone else in our group, about when we were 4 years old 'r somethin'. We first encountered 'em 'cause his relatives were supposed to baby-sit us. At first when we met, it was mutual, but later on, we got to connecting more. I suppose an event that really says that they were on friendly terms with us was after they...err...had a scuffle with some acquaintances of ours. Not really the absolute checkpoint, but close enough I think. Happy?" She gave Danic and Hemorayf half-stern looks, then looked contentedly back at the crowd. "Now then, why are you so close to a person, if any?"

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: Wears the coat and goggles of an aviator, with a green flight-suit underneath, and wears white gloves and a pale brown scarf. He's tall, has dark blonde hair, a neat moustache and crazy brown eyes.

Appearance: a small, grey striped tabby cat with generic yellow eyes and a little pink nose

"Well, I've known Hannah for a long time. Ever since she was...fourteen I think? We got along straight away. It's like...some people you just..um...click with. There's no awkwardness, no wincing silences or anything. We've never had that problem..." he stopped, reluctant to reveal anything more.
"I," the cat said, "am close to everyone who feeds me decent fish and doesn't pick me up by the tail. I'm not picky like you humans when it comes to friends. Especially when it comes to cats- if the cat doesn't hiss at you, then it's a close friend. If it does- it's an aquaintance. If it attacks you- it's an enemy. Simple. Don't you think?"

Invisible Noob

Appearance: longish night black hair, dark purple eyes, a look which resembled half asian and half white, a bit less than average size, still wearing the black cloak with the orange clasp, running shoes, regular flair jeans, long red t-shirt. Her zuoiyae Zuwhehsoro (also nicknamed Sor, but only by Tybira), a part of her and yet not quite part of her, sitting on the ground beside her in a coyote form.

Appearance: dark brown hair which curls around the ends, level caramel-coloured eyes, sporty attire, a look of determination around him though he can also have quite an easy-going attitude. Hemorayf is his zuoiyae, and is a jackal.

"Huh, simple and straightforward I guess," Danic pondered, putting his hands in the pockets of his track jacket and having a thinking face. "What if that person were a complete idiot though? I mean as in doing stupid things, saying stupid stuff, and all other kinds of dumb things, but they don't piss you off quite as much as they tick others off? Would they still be a close friend to you?"

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: a small, grey striped tabby cat with generic yellow eyes and a little pink nose.

"Naturally," Alistair replied, Just because they annoy others doesn't mean you can't be friends with them."
"I've known quite a few complete idiots in my time," the cat said, "And the thing about idiots is that they a harmless. They don't have it in them to be malicious. And that makes them incredibly easy to be friends with."
"unless they keep doing things that get you into trouble," Alistair added. He was silent for a while, thinking about a possible question. Though, he thought, glancing at a clock on the wall, he really sould be going.
"Have you ever taken the blame for somebody else's mistake?" he finaly asked.

Fuzzy Bear

Name: Dylan Skylar Lee
Appearance: Tall and slender with very pale skin. He has shaggy black hair and icy blue eyes.

Dylan glanced up timidly and gave a nervous smile before looking back down to his feet. He pondered over the question chewing on his nail absentmindedly before nodding.
"Ah, yes. TayTay was really mad at this kid Ryan and tried to stuff his gym locker full of leftover potato salad. Turns out it was Evan's locker, not Ryan's. I took the blame since Evan couldn't hate me anymore than he already does."
Laughing sheepishly he shook his head and ran a hand through his hair before asking, "Has anything happened in your life that you wish you could take back?"
Name: Lucifer (no last name and sometimes goes by Luc.)
Apperance: Six-foot-four and well built. Wears black all the time. Black hair in an emo cut with the tips dyed red.

"There have been several times in my life I wish to take things back." Lucifer sat back in his chair and pondered for a moment. "Ah, yes. There was this one time, a few years back, I think. I'm not entirly sure. Maybe it was when I was ten. Hmm..." He sat forward and rested his chin in his hands for another moment.
"Anyhoo...I was mad at my mother for ignoring me. I smashed a vase. Little did I know it was her favorite vase. And it was the only thing that hung around the house that came from my father. Boy, was she mad. She backhanded me."
He sighed. "She still hates me due to that to this day. If I hadn't of done that, maybe she wouldn't hate me. Hmmm..."
He looked up slowly and sat back. "Anyhoo, enough about me. How about you guys? Same question that little nervous boy asked."
Name: Serena Koffler
Appearance: Serena is very short and has a body shape that could be best described as 'pear'. She has chocolatey-brown skin, and straight, neck-length brown hair. Slanted, brown eyes peer out from above high cheekbones. She is dressed in a grey pork-pie hat, a yellow T-shirt with sleeves ending just above her elbows, with a grey vest over that, and grey jeans.

Serena listened carefully to the older boy's answer, feeling vaguely uncomfortable as she always did whenever her own friends described similar relationship problems with their parents. Her Aunt and Uncle never seemed to get mad about anything, and as for her Mother, she wasn't exactly capable of being harsh from the grave. Still, she did her best to seem sympathetic without being overly concerned, not smiling, but not looking annoyed or upset either.

When the next question had been sort-of asked, a small rush of painful little embarassing moments flew into her head. Her stomach tightened, and she breathed in and out before answering momentarily. "There are... some things." She said uncertainly. "Embarassing mistakes, stupid things to have said. That sort of thing. But I suppose I'm better off with those. They remind me not to be an idiot now."

For a moment, her thoughts returned to her own Mother. Serena wasn't sure if her Mother's death counted, since it hadn't really been Serena's own fault. She supposed it wasn't worth mentioning anyway. Whenever she did bring it up, everybody who wasn't already used to that just got uncomfortable.

Instead, she tried to think of a good question. "So. What sort of thing do you do for fun?"

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: a small, grey striped tabby cat with generic yellow eyes and a little pink nose.

Alistair cleared his throat, and bit his thumbnail. Fun. Of all the questions. Glancing over at the cat, he tried to think of the last time he'd done anything remotely fun. There was that one time when he'd won at cards- but then he'd proceeded to lose half his money playing poker- so that evening didn't hold any good memories. How about when he had an air race with Carter? Yes, He supposed that could be called fun.
"Um...I like to fly- race. Though we're not supposed to, sometimes the ground crew let us fly in our free time. But other than that- it's strictly patrols."
"Yes- I enjoy flying too," the cat said, stretching and yawning, "Especially the loops and spins. I do enjoy that. How do you feel about flying?"
Name: Lucifer (no last name and sometimes goes by Luc.)
Apperance: Six-foot-four and well built. Wears black all the time. Black hair in an emo cut with the tips dyed red.

Lucifer raised and eyebrow. "Flying? You mean like literally flying? Like bird flying?" He laughed. "Well, I've already tried attempting at flying. It was quite odd, but I was a little kid at the time." Lucifer leans back in him chair and begins reminiscing about the past.
"I was about eight and I was trying to copy a bird. You remember playing those kid copy-cat games with your friends when you were little, right?" He looked around the room slowly and contuinued on. "Well, I had no friends to play with, so I played with this bird that seemed to like me.
"Anyhoo, it flew off the window sill and I tried to copy the bird. I jumped out the window and found milliseconds later that I was not going to stay up in the air. I fell into a tree. And then I fell out of the tree and landed on the ground. Broke my wrist, I did?" He nodded. "Man, did that hurt.
"So, how di I feel about flying?" He took a dramatic pause. "It sucks and I'm never trying it again."
He smiled gleefully. "So, any of you peoples have some stupid memories of your childhood? I sure have loads..."

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Name: Nazarath
Appearance: Light brown hair that falls about to the shoulder, slight rape face, black hooded coat, although the hood is down.

"Oh geez, where do I even get to start? There was that one time when I ran straight into the Head Magician and told him to back off.....Almost lost my job before I had it. And then there was that one time with that poor little girl and the fake cards....Wow, I really got nailed down there that time.....Heh heh heh..... " Naz groaned in memory. He was sore of a few days after that incident.

"Um....Anyone have pleasant childhood memories?"

Invisible Noob

Appearance: longish night black hair, dark purple eyes, a look which resembled half asian and half white, slightly tanned skin, a bit less than average size, still wearing the black cloak with the orange clasp, running shoes, regular flair jeans, long red t-shirt. Her zuoiyae Zuwhehsoro (also nicknamed Sor, but only by Tybira), a part of her and yet not quite part of her, sitting on the ground beside her in a coyote form.

Appearance: dark brown hair which curls around the ends, level caramel-coloured eyes, skin is neither dark nor pale, sporty attire, a look of determination around him though he can also have quite an easy-going attitude. Hemorayf is his zuoiyae, and is a jackal.

"Pleasant childhood memories? Uhmm, yea," the jackal cocked her head and ears with a smile, "Plenty of them actually. One of them includes us whipping a soccer ball at Tybira and Zuwhehsoro's heads."
"Of which we responded to by dangling you two in the air by the ankles by some vines." Zuwhehsoro added to Painuare's sentence with an amused look.
Danic shrugged, also with a grin. "It's still a good memory. Another one would be when we faked pushing you guys into a stream but you actually did fall in."
"An' then one of our- err -creature friends-pushed both of you into the stream beside us." Tybira added to Danic's sentence wryly.
"That was interference!" Danic protested, laughing.
"Yeah, yeah, sure," Tybira waved her hand teasingly in the air as a gesture that they didn't have to hear anymore. "Any funky childhood stories from anyone else here?" She asked, smiling contentedly. "NOT INCLUDING YOU GUYS," she directed at the two beside her and her zuoiyae, chuckling, as they were just about to start arguing again.

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Zephyr
Appearance: basically a giant fox, with a tail almost bigger than his body. Has two dark eyes in which shine galaxies and a little black star embedded in his forehead. His ears curl upwards like a lynx.

"Childhood memories?" the fox stared hungrily at the girl. A little noise escaped from the back of his throat and he hurriedly pushed away the thought of food. "Yes I remember a particularly enjoyable childhood memory. I was only ten billion at the time, and I distinctly remember sitting down, and having a staring with a rather fat, black and white cat. With yellowy green eyes and a very pink nose. Hm...now what was he called again? Ah yes, he was called Moustique. And to my embarassment he won the staring contest," he said happily, "But I can't remember why that's a happy memory."
Zephyr glanced around the room, enjoying the sight of so much meat. That coyote seemed especially tasty. He absently wondered if it would be complimented by some rosemary.
"Do you have a cat?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces