79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale

Looking at your quests, I don't suppose if I help out with that celestial quest, I can have the wings when you're done with it? I have one of the angelic beds (sad to lose that though), and an angelic neck scarf I wouldn't be adverse to throwing into it, and I could make some of the alchemy items as well...

Well I actually have most of the stuff crafted already. I have a ton of caches. sweatdrop
What I was plannin' on doin' is, as I complete a pair of wings, I'm sellin' them for gold to make the next pair of wings. I could hold on to the celestial wings if I make them last. Then I might be able to give them to you.

Or maybe by then I can afford it at the market price...

I'm also gonna take a dab at durem fishing and see if I can help that way too. You know, if I get that rare fish, that would pay for it and then some smile

You get a rare fish, and the wings are yours. biggrin

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale

Looking at your quests, I don't suppose if I help out with that celestial quest, I can have the wings when you're done with it? I have one of the angelic beds (sad to lose that though), and an angelic neck scarf I wouldn't be adverse to throwing into it, and I could make some of the alchemy items as well...

Well I actually have most of the stuff crafted already. I have a ton of caches. sweatdrop
What I was plannin' on doin' is, as I complete a pair of wings, I'm sellin' them for gold to make the next pair of wings. I could hold on to the celestial wings if I make them last. Then I might be able to give them to you.

Or maybe by then I can afford it at the market price...

I'm also gonna take a dab at durem fishing and see if I can help that way too. You know, if I get that rare fish, that would pay for it and then some smile

You get a rare fish, and the wings are yours. biggrin

Don't get my hopes up. smile

I'm having a hard time catching things at all, though after trying the different rods, the strength+ seems the most effective for me.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien

I'm having a hard time catching things at all, though after trying the different rods, the strength+ seems the most effective for me.

It used to be easier for me to fish years ago, but not it takes forever to fill a bucket. I think I need to fish more so it gets easier for me... maybe.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

It used to be easier for me to fish years ago, but not it takes forever to fill a bucket. I think I need to fish more so it gets easier for me... maybe.

filling the bucket is getting a lot faster with this rod than the others, prob because the range increases at the end, which is the hardest part for me. I just throw the line about halfway. But they still get away a lot.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
And then once I had the flash crash, and now I lost the server connection with one fish to go... then you lose all the fish...

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

Well this is nice to come back to

Timid Sleuth

Username: Sinful Katina
Reason for joining: Looking for a structured zOMG! Clan to get into now that it is back here on the site. It's always better to be in the thick of things with friends to help each other out. It should be interesting if you would have me.
Were you recommended?: Nope.
If so, by whom? (If no, do not answer): --

Some say tacos? I love me some tacos.

Mysterious Trickster

Katulain
MidnightBlue9999

This is Luc_of_Chaos0911. Kinda crazy they brought the forum back! But it's nice to be home. wink

Totally. I didn't think it was possible, but it happened. Lanzer pulled a miracle out of his hat, and many Gaians are thrilled about it.

Unstoppable Hoarder

*Yawns* When do we get to kill stuffs?

Gambino Medic

Kain-Senpai
Katulain
MidnightBlue9999

This is Luc_of_Chaos0911. Kinda crazy they brought the forum back! But it's nice to be home. wink

Totally. I didn't think it was possible, but it happened. Lanzer pulled a miracle out of his hat, and many Gaians are thrilled about it.

Not gonna lie but I thought I was going to have to make a new thread from scratch all over again. Kinda happy that this thread is open again

Mysterious Trickster

MidnightBlue9999
Kain-Senpai
Katulain
MidnightBlue9999

Not gonna lie but I thought I was going to have to make a new thread from scratch all over again. Kinda happy that this thread is open again

Me, too. I don't have anything saved from previous layouts, lol. All of that went when the computer died.

Gambino Medic

Sinful Katina
Username: Sinful Katina
Reason for joining: Looking for a structured zOMG! Clan to get into now that it is back here on the site. It's always better to be in the thick of things with friends to help each other out. It should be interesting if you would have me.
Were you recommended?: Nope.
If so, by whom? (If no, do not answer): --

Some say tacos? I love me some tacos.

Hello Katina, I'm going to say that as of right now were in the process of rebuilding the clan but with that said if you are still interested I would like to welcome you to the clan. I'll get you an invite soon.

Gambino Medic

Baja

Baja! you honor us with your presence ...still not sure if I should bow or curtsey... rofl

Unstoppable Hoarder

MidnightBlue9999
Baja

Baja! you honor us with your presence ...still not sure if I should bow or curtsey... rofl
lol, whichever suits you.
Trying my hardest to give Zomg another chance. All of my quests seem to have had me at that Deadman's Pass thing, and I can't figure out how to get there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff