Its settled... ROAD TRIP TO DARC'S PLACE!! heart

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
MidnightBlue9999
Its settled... ROAD TRIP TO DARC'S PLACE!! heart

I'll get the grill out. Wait! where is the grill? There is so much snow. sweatdrop

I'll just have to make some other food, and send it to you by mail.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
You're getting snow, we're getting negative temps. Could be down to -20 tonight...

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Thanks for the assist, Darc. Quickie?

On to other things. I'm trying to outline the progression of Tay as a character over time. This is what I seem to have so far, not counting abilities, attacks, etc.

Quote:
1) Mercury Knight Tay: This is the first Tay I created, set in the Silver Millennium of Sailor Moon. He is the unrequited knight of Sailor Mercury. While I eventually planned to have him sent to the future to continue guarding her, the story never progressed that far, which led to...

2) Dimension Wandering/Crossover/Dissidia Tay: So instead, I tried to fit him into other stories. At one point, I prepared him for a Final Fantasy RPG, so the story continues for Tay that while being sent to the future, he was flung off the path and landed in a new world. From there, he travels across other dimensions, and perhaps has a second unrequited love.

And currently...

3)Destiny Blade/Gaian Knight Tay: This is a combination of an unfinished story (Blades of Destiny) and TROGK. Tay joins a group of knights. He gains new swords, which may or may not still be with him when he eventually returns to his home dimension.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien
You're getting snow, we're getting negative temps. Could be down to -20 tonight...

We got a little bit of snow today, and right now it's really cold. -17 degrees with the wind chill.

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

I married my mule... then divorced... yet it still says i'm married to it.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien

On to other things. I'm trying to outline the progression of Tay as a character over time. This is what I seem to have so far, not counting abilities, attacks, etc.

Quote:
1) Mercury Knight Tay: This is the first Tay I created, set in the Silver Millennium of Sailor Moon. He is the unrequited knight of Sailor Mercury. While I eventually planned to have him sent to the future to continue guarding her, the story never progressed that far, which led to...

2) Dimension Wandering/Crossover/Dissidia Tay: So instead, I tried to fit him into other stories. At one point, I prepared him for a Final Fantasy RPG, so the story continues for Tay that while being sent to the future, he was flung off the path and landed in a new world. From there, he travels across other dimensions, and perhaps has a second unrequited love.

And currently...

3)Destiny Blade/Gaian Knight Tay: This is a combination of an unfinished story (Blades of Destiny) and TROGK. Tay joins a group of knights. He gains new swords, which may or may not still be with him when he eventually returns to his home dimension.

Lmao.It was nice while it lasted.

Sounds really interestin'. 3nodding
If you return hope, don't forget to drop by from time to time to say hi. We would miss you. 3nodding

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

Quote:

And currently...

Lmao.It was nice while it lasted.

Sounds really interestin'. 3nodding
If you return hope, don't forget to drop by from time to time to say hi. We would miss you. 3nodding

I think you mean home.

What probably will end up happening is that both stories will sorta run concurrently, like a split branch where both outcomes are happening. Stein's;Gate is a good example.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien

I think you mean home.

What probably will end up happening is that both stories will sorta run concurrently, like a split branch where both outcomes are happening. Stein's;Gate is a good example.

Lol. You are correct, I did mean home. xp

Ahhh! I see. 3nodding

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

I think you mean home.

Lol. You are correct, I did mean home. xp

Ahhh! I see. 3nodding

As a writer, I'm a big believer in multiple dimensions, especially crossover ones that can share their stories.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale

Looking at your quests, I don't suppose if I help out with that celestial quest, I can have the wings when you're done with it? I have one of the angelic beds (sad to lose that though), and an angelic neck scarf I wouldn't be adverse to throwing into it, and I could make some of the alchemy items as well...

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
You know, back when xmas wasn't white, I didn't realize that winter had just decided to move a month later in the year in beginning and probably ending...

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale

Looking at your quests, I don't suppose if I help out with that celestial quest, I can have the wings when you're done with it? I have one of the angelic beds (sad to lose that though), and an angelic neck scarf I wouldn't be adverse to throwing into it, and I could make some of the alchemy items as well...

Well I actually have most of the stuff crafted already. I have a ton of caches. sweatdrop
What I was plannin' on doin' is, as I complete a pair of wings, I'm sellin' them for gold to make the next pair of wings. I could hold on to the celestial wings if I make them last. Then I might be able to give them to you.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale

Well I actually have most of the stuff crafted already. I have a ton of caches. sweatdrop
What I was plannin' on doin' is, as I complete a pair of wings, I'm sellin' them for gold to make the next pair of wings. I could hold on to the celestial wings if I make them last. Then I might be able to give them to you.

Or maybe by then I can afford it at the market price...

I'm also gonna take a dab at durem fishing and see if I can help that way too. You know, if I get that rare fish, that would pay for it and then some smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff