Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unarmed Love
ThinkingHurts321
Snow - *Slaps* It's good to see you!

Doll - Wow, glad you got the job! You must rock interviews. I did pretty well in the one I had today.

Dj - Killed two live chickens actually. Nah, I'm going solo. I like new places.

Are you getting Monster Hunter 4? I saw an advertisement for it not too long ago.

DX wish i could say the same! -bites arm off- i've missed your horrible abuse strangely

I'm glad because I feel very violent. Life has been beyond frustrating. -grabs chainsaw-
Dj_Zexx_Xion
ThinkingHurts321

Doll - Wow, glad you got the job! You must rock interviews. I did pretty well in the one I had today.

Are you getting Monster Hunter 4? I saw an advertisement for it not too long ago.

I figured you did, sounds like you killing chickens.

Ima Probably get monster hunter but it might be more of a show piece then a game I play hard core. I do wanna play GTA V abunch. But that too. My place is becoming very tech dudeish. So I have cool tech things like a Macbook Pro, that I never use.

GTA V looks amazing. If any of my friends end up owning it I know I plan to play. Psssh I'll take that Macbook off your hands and put it to great use.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321

I just be totally honest with them. I'm still working on speed, but I've improved, and I can't ******** stand slackers. (minus the swearing)

I don't think I know any career oriented people who enjoy being around slackers lol. I'm sure you do great at your work.
You'd be surprised how slack some employers are about things that matter and how a**l retentive they are about insignificant little details.
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321

I just be totally honest with them. I'm still working on speed, but I've improved, and I can't ******** stand slackers. (minus the swearing)

I don't think I know any career oriented people who enjoy being around slackers lol. I'm sure you do great at your work.
You'd be surprised how slack some employers are about things that matter and how a**l retentive they are about insignificant little details.

Lol I just got a job myself! I'll be working an IT job at a Children's Hospital. XD Should be interesting.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321

Lol I just got a job myself! I'll be working an IT job at a Children's Hospital. XD Should be interesting.
Oh nice! Hopefully that works out for you!!
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321

Thank you! Did you end up getting the job you wanted?
How's it going? ninja

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321

Got two jobs actually. One just casual on my days off from the main one. But the pay isn't that great so if I find a, even better job, I'm going for that instead.
Dead Riff
How's it going? ninja

Riff! Hi! Going well. Very very busy.

How about you?
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321

Got two jobs actually. One just casual on my days off from the main one. But the pay isn't that great so if I find a, even better job, I'm going for that instead.

Always aim higher. smile Have you started already? My job comes with a time commitment, but it's just six months so I plan to keep my eyes open too.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321
PhilliBilliful
ThinkingHurts321

Always aim higher. smile Have you started already? My job comes with a time commitment, but it's just six months so I plan to keep my eyes open too.
yeah, it'll be coming on a month on Monday.
ThinkingHurts321
Dead Riff
How's it going? ninja

How about you?

I'm doing alright, same old same old. Just trying to keep busy. I read you have/were getting a new job, how's that going? You like it?
Dead Riff
ThinkingHurts321
Dead Riff
How's it going? ninja

How about you?

I'm doing alright, same old same old. Just trying to keep busy. I read you have/were getting a new job, how's that going? You like it?

Ah jeez. My feelings towards it change by the day it seems haha. Definitely taught me that a data validation job is not for me. But I'm getting paid well and I have great co-workers so I try to stay positive.

Currently working tons of overtime so I'm always exhausted.

What are you working as now?

Wealthy Capitalist

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Username: Simone Petricov
Nickname: The Ice Queen
Have you read the first page thoroughly? Yes
Why do you want to join this clan? I want to join this clan because of its cause.
Are you part of any other clans or were you formally a member of any? Yes, I currently a member of TheProfitier and GOMARKEx
Who recruited you? Nobody had recruited me I applied to join the clan.
Why should you be accepted? I should you be accepted because I am always active from 3:00 AM PST onward.
Any suggestions for the clan? None.
Anything else you’d like to say? Thank you for taking the time to read my reply.

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
The only clan not labelled "old and decrepit".

How's it going folks?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces