Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Explorer

Taigamma
The only clan not labelled "old and decrepit".

How's it going folks?

Good. How 'bout you, Cain?

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Pretty damn close though. And good. Left my two jobs and starting up a business instead lol. You?
PhilliBilliful
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Pretty damn close though. And good. Left my two jobs and starting up a business instead lol. You?

Hey what business you start?

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PhilliBilliful
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Just lost in a world of loops. Lol.

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Shadowfax_Luc
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Good. How 'bout you, Cain?
I'm good. Life is slow and steady but overall good.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Costuming commissions, and making and selling figurines. There's actually some good money in it.
PhilliBilliful
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Costuming commissions, and making and selling figurines. There's actually some good money in it.

I figure. Seen some costumes go for thousands.
You do most of your work from home?

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Yeah. My goal was to be able to turn out 3 costumes a month worth 3k each. But that may be unrealistic, the figurines are going to become more of my main source of income for the next little while. And yes, it's all from home.
PhilliBilliful
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Taigamma

How's it going folks?

Yeah. My goal was to be able to turn out 3 costumes a month worth 3k each. But that may be unrealistic, the figurines are going to become more of my main source of income for the next little while. And yes, it's all from home.

Thats a really reasonable goal if you ask me. You selling them custom to order or threw a site?

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Dj_Zexx_Xion
PhilliBilliful
Dj_Zexx_Xion

Thats a really reasonable goal if you ask me. You selling them custom to order or threw a site?
Custom order. But it's not about selling them for 3 grand, it's being able to turn out 3 of them a month that's the challenge. We'll see. I'm just gonna do the costumes part time for now to test the waters.
That sounds like a business for ya.
Im often contracted and have to weigh my options. As long as it doesn't break your head or your bank its all good I say.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dj_Zexx_Xion
Im often contracted and have to weigh my options. As long as it doesn't break your head or your bank its all good I say.
Well it requires a very low overhead to start up, for both the costumes and the figurines. I already have all the main equipment and the clients pay for the materials before I start the commission. (And the materials for the figurines are ridiculously cheap)
PhilliBilliful
Dj_Zexx_Xion
Well it requires a very low overhead to start up, for both the costumes and the figurines. I already have all the main equipment and the clients pay for the materials before I start the commission. (And the materials for the figurines are ridiculously cheap)

How do you normally find people interested in the commissions. Do you get your name out threw events, or do people come to you from recommendation?

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
starting out I have to go out and find people looking for a commissioner.
hi SEND ME STUFF I JUST GOT HACKED PLEASE HELP gonk gonk gonk crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff