Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~~Now Open!!! ~~~
Username: Donnamira
Nickname: Donna, Emily
Have you read the first page thoroughly? Yes...
Why do you want to join this clan? Because it seems cool, I like the concept as well as the symbol
Are you part of any other clans or were you formally a member of any? The Corelli Family, The Blood Ruby
Who recruited you? You told me about it at school
Why should you be accepted? I'm your friend
Any suggestions for the clan? Not yet, but if I have any I'll let you know
Anything else you’d like to say? FIRST MEMBER!!
Welcome to the Family Emily! xd

Thanks for joining. 3nodding
Username: demonicpanda101
Nickname: panda
Have you read the first page thoroughly? yes
Why do you want to join this clan? i have not been a a clan b4 and i like the blue rose symbol
Are you part of any other clans or were you formally a member of any? no
Who recruited you? thinkinghurts321
Why should you be accepted? because i am a deticated person and is awsoome
Any suggestions for the clan? not yet
Anything else you’d like to say? reduce reuse recycle! save the planet cause it saved u
Welcome to the Family Panda. 3nodding

Sorry about earlier... sweatdrop

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Username: Blood_Stained_Truth
Nickname: Blood Lust
Have you read the first page thoroughly? Yes
Why do you want to join this clan? I adore/owe Priya-sama a lot.
Are you part of any other clans or were you formally a member of any? The Estacado Family.
Who recruited you? No-one.
Why should you be accepted? Only if Priya-sama wants me in, any other reason is trivial.
Any suggestions for the clan? I will uphold the nobility and class with my dark brilliance as best I can.
Anything else you’d like to say? I can only hope for the best. Long live the Snow Queen. ^_^

I repay your hard work with my loyalty Priya-sama.
Wow, very well said Blood Lust. ^_^

Welcome to the Family. 3nodding

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
ThinkingHurts321
Wow, very well said Blood Lust. ^_^

Welcome to the Family. 3nodding

*Bows* Thank you Priya-sama. I will unhold all standards to the finest.
I have no doubt about that lol. I'm truely glad you joined. I hope this family turns out to be one we all enjoy. ^_^

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
ThinkingHurts321
I have no doubt about that lol. I'm truely glad you joined. I hope this family turns out to be one we all enjoy. ^_^

It will with your leadership and kindness we will.
You give far too much credit Blood Lust. Thank you though. I'm glad you have so much faith in me. smile

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
ThinkingHurts321
You give far too much credit Blood Lust. Thank you though. I'm glad you have so much faith in me. smile

I give credit where it is due. I've wanted long for the day that you would begin a clan of your own.

To any other members that are on I would like to introduce myself, I am Blood Lust and I am pleased to meet everyone.
Blood_Stained_Truth
ThinkingHurts321

I give credit where it is due. I've wanted long for the day that you would begin a clan of your own.

To any other members that are on I would like to introduce myself, I am Blood Lust and I am pleased to meet everyone.

I've been thinking about making this clan for a while but once school started I gave up on the idea. The Corelli Family's end is what brought it back to mind. The three day weekend is perfect oppertunity to start it up lol.

The clan has only been open for a couple hours and there are alreasy three members. biggrin
Seems both others are offline now though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games