Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Fatcat

someone is flirting/making out ******** someone of the same sex.
i.e "Yeah I don't mind my girl hooking up with another girl. But if she does the same thing with a guy she's a ******** cheating whore"

Like, you DO realize it's still cheating. She's still ******** another person. Just because she's ******** a girl and lesbians get your peen hard doesn't mean she's not ******** cheating.

JoIly Douchebag's Widower

Aged Poster

Because people are stupid.

oBuns's Other Half

Loser

guys think its hot thats all there is to it

Invisible Husband

Because men are weird?

In a relationship with Real Dragovian

Spoopy Baby

I think that whatever is agreed upon isn't cheating?
Open relationships are a thing.
I could never be in one, but some people are different.

Super Fatcat

Cutbu
guys think its hot thats all there is to it

But...it's still cheating. Unless they are in a poly relationship(which, saying she can ******** girls and not guys kind of negates that) it's still by all means cheating. Well, cheating and fetishizing lesbians.

Aged Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.its not cheating if the other person is ok with it and/or wants it to happen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Versatile Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
I like the first post. That says it all
I consider it cheating.

I think some guys don't mind their chicks making out/sleeping with other chicks because they think it's hot and because "Ooo, I can get a threesome," then vice versa.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I had an ex that claimed to be bisexual, 3 years into our relationship. Without my approval (or even knowledge), she was making out with different girls. Had sex with one of them, I didn't find out until a month later. She was not understanding when I was upset, told me it was no big deal, and it was "not cheating" because it wasn't a guy.

I broke up with her about a week later but spent *that* week away from home to process my thoughts. She was furious, FURIOUS that I was upset and told her to get out.

The mental gymnastics of some people to rationalize their actions I swear..

Original Gekko

When it comes to men perceiving the actions of women, there is this weird pervasive cultural attitude that female same-sex attraction has less legitimacy than other forms of attraction because female sexuality has been historically downplayed and largely ignored. This has to do with the fact that cultural outlooks on sexuality are largely created and passed on through the perspective of men, who by definition lack the capacity to fully understand female sexuality and are known to have centuries old narrow minded entitlement problems regarding sex as a whole.

tl;dr a lot of dudes don't think it's real if it's between two girls, probably because there is no peen
it is cheating, but some people like that sort of thing

Lucky Star

Never heard of this. Around here it's considered more heart breaking to be cheated on with the same sex. Because suddenly as the person being cheated on, your parts aren't good enough for the one you love. It stings on a whole new level.
I'm pretty sure that it's mainly in your head that people act like this.
After people get out of high school or once they develop critical thinking skills, this isn't a thing.
Cheating is cheating regardless of who or what gender the person is, mostly everyone knows this.

Shameless Shoujo

I guess because they're slightly turned on by it? Some people are just weird...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff