Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Genius

elpantalones
I'd watch the 5th season if I could :c
The 4th was my favorite season, but I think my cable was non-existent when the 5th aired (it aired on TV, right?)
It was on Toon Disney before it became Disney XD.......at like 5 in the morning or something.
You didn't really miss much
They also are slowly releasing 13 episode per set, English Dub TV Edit only box sets for the series. The second of 4 should be coming out in a couple months.
naruto_bleach_fan_777
digimon was gay and always willl be
Just because what you think is true isn't its your opinion so if it isn't anything nice then dont say it if you cant say it in real life.Hey I have some friends who hate digimon but do I complain?No!Im not ditiching a friend just because they hate digimon!SO JUST STOP OK!!! I only made a forum to see way people hate this season, even if I already know why they don't like it. But naruto_bleach_fan_777 dont comment just because you dont like it! Yeesshh! I bet you didn't even watch more then 30 episodes of season 1 so but off! scream Ok sorry for posting something off topic but I just hate when someone puts something insluting that offends people who grew up with this show. Ok in real life I dont spazzed out that easy. But PEOPLE STOP PUTTING rude comments that have nothing to do with digimon, or put something insluting please!!!
Gangster Agumon got to me. That and it didn't have that weird magical feel to it like the other seasons did. Which is somewhat ironic because Savers was supposed to appeal to the people who grew up with Digimon.

But I might watch more episodes if I feel like it.

3,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I liked season 5 but I hate the changes they made (character names ages etc)
though out of all the digimon season's I hate the most it was digimon season 4 frontier I never could get into it and I felt that was a stupid ideal from the begining

6,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cause theu want children

Ghost Enthusiast

17,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Legend Of The Moon
I stopped watching after season one.

I don't hate it, I just lost interest.
Vampiric_Mage
Creativerealms
Vampiric_Mage
Because seasons 1 and 2 were the only ones that could keep my attention span.

Seriously though, once they got rid of Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, TK, Kari and their digimon, I just quit. I'm not going to watch a series if they make a season with a completely new cast that I'm not familiar with. neutral

It just isn't Digimon anymore.

This is kind of dumb. Because this type of attitude makes me wonder how you can give a show a chance in the first place if you hate change so much. I mean acting that Digimon can only be Digimon if your watching the original characters.

Serously to say that your not going to watch a new cast your not fimilar with, well you had to get use to the first cast right? you were not use to them right away. No you got use to them over the course of the season. Why couldn't you give the new cast a chance. Why do you have to hate them, ignore them, just because they are new/different. That does not mean they were bad.

It was still Digimon, and season three was a huge improvement over season two which was a mess when it came to the story.

O_o;

Look, man, I'm sorry if I offended you. But when I watch a series, I like there to be a cast that I know from start to finish each time. It kind of gets confusing if they keep changing the cast each time.

So, just kind of chill out. I did kind of blow it out of proportion. I did see a bit of season 3 and I guess it wasn't too bad. The characters were likable enough. But, seriously, I just mostly grew out of the series once it had reached that point. sweatdrop

You did not "offend me" it's just I have to wonder how people are able to give shows a chance at all when they are so close minded that "Characters they did not already know" are turn offs. Like how were you able to get use to the original cast of Digimon when you were not use to them before the first episode.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Season 3 and 4 disappointed me. I have seen Season 5 so it would probably be just as bad. Maybe. I don't know.
I'm a sesaon 1 girl.
2 wasn't so bad as it kept the originals. 3 wasn't bad either. Not watched 4 and don't particulary want to. (Guess it's down to the godawaful look of the female characters digimon. Fairys? Ug.In fact I don't really like any of the designs
Savers is currently being shown where I am and I don't mind it.

Obsessive Browser

I really like the show up until Season 3 got wierd on me. I've only an episode here and there of season 4, so I can't say much about it. Season 5 throws me off mainly because the characters look so much older.
There has also always been an underlying theme of childhood creativity. Children aren't bound by the laws of science or even logic when it comes to their imagination, and this imagination allows for them to find (or in some cases, create) Digimon. It's also this imagination that allows them to have their Digimon evolve and win fights. In Season 5 (starting out, at least), everything was presented as "this is the way things are done, and this is the best way to get it done". It took out almost all of the childhood creativity, not to mention the more adult character designs totally killed the feeling.
Creativerealms
Well it's better then season four.

LIES!
liapaiva2008
Creativerealms
Well it's better then season four.

LIES!

I kinda like Season 5 better but Im just being bais though. xd
It just gets old.

Polkadot Pocky's Partner In Crime

Anxious Shapeshifter

I am completely neutral towards S5.
Mostly because I am Canadian and have no way of watching it on TV. (I'm not going to download it either.) If it was on TV I might watch an episode or two and form an opinion.

When S3 and S4 were on I didn't quite like them as much. I had grown up with the first set of Digidestined and something felt off about having a new set. I gave them a chance, but it wasn't the same.
User Image
<[ I don't hate Digimon at all, I haven't watched season 3,4,5 yet. ]User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas