Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

Chiisana Tantei
User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x
I stopped watching after season 3
x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Because seasons 1 and 2 were the only ones that could keep my attention span.

Seriously though, once they got rid of Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, TK, Kari and their digimon, I just quit. I'm not going to watch a series if they make a season with a completely new cast that I'm not familiar with. neutral

It just isn't Digimon anymore.

Gracious Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
i stopped watching at season 3
Ero-Senpai
season three was pushing it as it was
season four gave me a nice straight shota doujin though
«я ι c h . p є σ p ℓ є . p σ σ я . p є σ p ℓ є . α ℓ ℓ . g σ t . ∂ я є α m s»

User Image

NO GABUMON, THAT'S WHY. ._.

«∂ я є α m s . ∂ σ . c o m є . t я u є . ι n . η є w . σ я ℓ є α η s»
Vampiric_Mage

Seriously though, once they got rid of Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, TK, Kari and their digimon, I just quit. I'm not going to watch a series if they make a season with a completely new cast that I'm not familiar with. neutral

This is kind of dumb. Because this type of attitude makes me wonder how you can give a show a chance in the first place if you hate change so much. I mean acting that Digimon can only be Digimon if your watching the original characters.

Serously to say that your not going to watch a new cast your not fimilar with, well you had to get use to the first cast right? you were not use to them right away. No you got use to them over the course of the season. Why couldn't you give the new cast a chance. Why do you have to hate them, ignore them, just because they are new/different. That does not mean they were bad.

It was still Digimon, and season three was a huge improvement over season two which was a mess when it came to the story.
I watched it for a while, then lost interest.

It was all right, but..mehhh.

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
I stopped at season 3 which happened to be my favorite one.
Anyway, I saw the first episode of the fifth season and couldn't believe the main character was fighting a digimon.

Romantic Gaian

9,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
First, second.. maybe third are always best

Conservative Genius

Golden Lexi
Because it had an adult protagonist... even though he was voiced by CRISPIN FREEMAN!!!!!!!!

He was only 14.

Conservative Genius

Part of the blame rests on the artstyle.
Masaru/Marcus as well as Thomas/Thoma looked to be about 18+ when they were only supposed to be 14.
It was a more mainstream look and nothing like the previous 4 seasons/series.

Then there's also the fact that Marcus didn't have goggles, which broke the, admittedly stupid, tradition of every leader having goggles.
And Agumon's large nostrils.

There are a ton of reasons.

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Creativerealms
Vampiric_Mage

This is kind of dumb. Because this type of attitude makes me wonder how you can give a show a chance in the first place if you hate change so much. I mean acting that Digimon can only be Digimon if your watching the original characters.

Serously to say that your not going to watch a new cast your not fimilar with, well you had to get use to the first cast right? you were not use to them right away. No you got use to them over the course of the season. Why couldn't you give the new cast a chance. Why do you have to hate them, ignore them, just because they are new/different. That does not mean they were bad.

It was still Digimon, and season three was a huge improvement over season two which was a mess when it came to the story.

O_o;

Look, man, I'm sorry if I offended you. But when I watch a series, I like there to be a cast that I know from start to finish each time. It kind of gets confusing if they keep changing the cast each time.

So, just kind of chill out. I did kind of blow it out of proportion. I did see a bit of season 3 and I guess it wasn't too bad. The characters were likable enough. But, seriously, I just mostly grew out of the series once it had reached that point. sweatdrop
digimon was gay and always willl be

Beloved Dog

I'd watch the 5th season if I could :c
The 4th was my favorite season, but I think my cable was non-existent when the 5th aired (it aired on TV, right?)

IRL Dog

12,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

I saw the first episode of season 5, and the art style changed made him look so manly, I didn't know he was 14. I also didn't really like where the plot was going.

Season 3 was my favorite, screw 1 and 2. In season 4, most of the cast was useless for a while, and they were Digimon themselves, so, WH--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff