Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Codger

the hidden ghost
Firlodge_3
Why are we in the chatterbox?
I suspect the thread has been deemed a chat thread, which aren't allowed in the WF. emotion_8c

You'd think they'd at least give a note as to why...

Invisible Ghost

Firlodge_3
the hidden ghost
Firlodge_3
I suspect the thread has been deemed a chat thread, which aren't allowed in the WF. emotion_8c

The OP of the thread would have got one, probably. A note would have been nice.

Invisible Codger

the hidden ghost
Firlodge_3
the hidden ghost
Firlodge_3

The OP of the thread would have got one, probably. A note would have been nice.

Ah well ... Hope something comes up

Invisible Codger

Wow...the WF has been surprisingly quiet on the n00blet font. I think the mods are actually removing the piss-poor threads.

Invisible Codger

Has anyone seen any of the 'Tell me what you think/how dare you tell me what you think' nutcases around, lately?

Invisible Codger

theyrenotgonnagetus
I always assumed it was an autosomal dominant trait. Where Mudbloods came from was beyond me...perhaps the gene was a mutation?

De novo...is a possiblity, I suppose. But there is the squib thing....(muggleborns from squibs). Ehh...something akin to the.BEY/GEY eye colour model, perhaps?
Firlodge_3
Has anyone seen any of the 'Tell me what you think/how dare you tell me what you think' nutcases around, lately?

Actually, not really. It's been kind of quiet in that department lately. Then again, there has been less posting of story stuff in the main forum and not too many people are giving feedback in the story forum anymore so that might be why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff