Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why did the chicken cross the road?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before. 0.18634259259259 18.6% [ 161 ]
ALBERT EINSTIEN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference. 0.10416666666667 10.4% [ 90 ]
ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road. 0.087962962962963 8.8% [ 76 ]
ISAAC NEWTON: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross roads. 0.085648148148148 8.6% [ 74 ]
COLONEL SANDERS: I missed one??? 0.14351851851852 14.4% [ 124 ]
*clicky toy for the disinclined* 0.39236111111111 39.2% [ 339 ]
Total Votes:[ 864 ]

Desirable Shapeshifter

CthulhuCultist
gonk Today's going to be a long day. Cricket is chirping... at least it's not under my desk thing. But it's still nearby.

XD....-pats your back-

Desirable Shapeshifter

SO VERY ANGRY >n<
i swear i am so over downloading huge files emotion_bigvein as somehow my slow #^#@ internet decided oh...well i'm just gonna stop working right and the last 4 freaking hours i had left was all for nothing as i slept.....i swear i extremely hate at and effing t and any other company that says oh well i'm sorry i don't like where you live so we're not gonna give you the best service we know we can give you....i really wish there was a freaking company that cares about the consumer but oh wait that doesn't exist as they're only in it for themselves and enriching their pockets.....-begins to get hulk angry and starts mentally throwing stuff around- I DON'T LIVE IN AN EFFIN SWAMP WORLD -throws more stuff-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

@A@ Hegei mad is scary

Peculiar Plague

Peculiar Plague

hegei
SO VERY ANGRY >n<
That sucks. Stick with Steam games and such? Ones which the downloading can be paused and continued at a later point.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

gummie_sourball
drakokatze
gummie_sourball
drakokatze
gummie_sourball
naps are awesome. well now my schedule is all over the place, i can get up early, but i'm exhausted by like six pm and if i sleep a few hours; i'm up till about five am emotion_facepalm
ack, that's not good D:
yeah it's frustrating because then i just lie awake in bed when i'm suppose to be sleeping :/ hopefully it'll get fixed soon, i hate crashing at four in the afternoon.
yeah, not the best thing for you
no it's not. i had it fixed the other day but last night it got screwed up again. it's amazing that one day can mess up almost two weeks of effort.
hopefully the interview i had yesterday will mean a job and i'll be straightened out again tho.
yeah, doesn't take much :/ and gl~

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Sundri

*nodsnods* most likely... everything else takes all the energy/effort we can muster and there isn't enough left for creative endeavors of our own devising. Bah! Life should just lay off for a month or so and let us be artists again! T___T;

Urgh, same here. I had momentum.... and then it got chewed up by something else. The most I've done recently has been to start pressing the kids about halloween costumes. Cady wants to go as a zombie (like in the Walking Dead series.... which she is obsessed with, lol.), and so Rowyn is saying she wants to be a steampunk/post apocalyptic mad scientist (raygun, stained lab coat, and a pet-zombie-on-a-leash to keep away the other zombies with... ;>.> ). Brandon just wants to be "something epic"... but hasn't decided on what. *headdesk* *lol* I think he really isn't sure... since what he REALLY wants and what will be 'cool' or 'popular' are two very different things, and he's really struggling to fit in and not get picked on this school year.
agreed :/

and awww, good luck D: yeah, i dunno any magical costume choice that can change what happens in school :/

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
gummie_sourball
well i had my schedule mostly fixed but then it got derped up again i was lying awake till about five this morning. :T
dapper avi.
had something similiar on thursday/friday
went to bed at a "reasonable" 4am, read a bit, put the book away and tried to sleep
was still awake at 6am, read some more and didn't feel sleepy anymore, so read some more and finally got up somewhen between 7 and 8...then stayed up till 3 or so am and got a good night's sleep xD

wanted to make something blue xD

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image
CthulhuCultist
hegei
SO VERY ANGRY >n<
That sucks. Stick with Steam games and such? Ones which the downloading can be paused and continued at a later point.

it's the same way with steam it takes nearly 3 days to get something fully downloaded that is...and if i do i cant really be on the computer like i want and download at the same time which is another reason i have all those steam games and only installed maybe 6 out of the 20 plus

Desirable Shapeshifter

CthulhuCultist
eragoon

hegei
Three free games.

thanks for the info but my game spirit is kinda broken so i'm gonna pass on this one but dont give up on showing me free stuff emotion_bigheart

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
hegei
SO VERY ANGRY >n<
i swear i am so over downloading huge files emotion_bigvein as somehow my slow #^#@ internet decided oh...well i'm just gonna stop working right and the last 4 freaking hours i had left was all for nothing as i slept.....i swear i extremely hate at and effing t and any other company that says oh well i'm sorry i don't like where you live so we're not gonna give you the best service we know we can give you....i really wish there was a freaking company that cares about the consumer but oh wait that doesn't exist as they're only in it for themselves and enriching their pockets.....-begins to get hulk angry and starts mentally throwing stuff around- I DON'T LIVE IN AN EFFIN SWAMP WORLD -throws more stuff-
what were you tring to download?

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
hegei
User Image
CthulhuCultist
hegei
SO VERY ANGRY >n<

it's the same way with steam it takes nearly 3 days to get something fully downloaded that is...and if i do i cant really be on the computer like i want and download at the same time which is another reason i have all those steam games and only installed maybe 6 out of the 20 plus
steam should be giving something around max downstream, so if it's too slow you'd need a higher bandwidth connection
and of course it will dampen your other online stuff while downloading something

maybe steam has an option to throttle your download rate somewhere, so you could set it to lower and thus ease the dampening effect, in trade for longer download time

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
CthulhuCultist
eragoon

hegei
Three free games.
thanks
though only the broforce one looks somewhere in my potential field
got enough diablo-clones, don't need another, especially if it doesn't come with co-op
and that third one? yeah...no

Peculiar Plague

Eragoon
thanks
though only the broforce one looks somewhere in my potential field
got enough diablo-clones, don't need another, especially if it doesn't come with co-op
and that third one? yeah...no
*nods* Understandable. I'm not big on Diablo clones myself.
And the third... yeah. >.>

Peculiar Plague

hegei

Download while you sleep?
And taking 3 days to download a game is fine. It'll probably be a total of 6 or 7 days for me to have downloaded Skyrim. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff