Total Votes:[ 215 ]

Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Sure is! lots of unhealthy eating though @__@

Oh no! but you're student teaching? does that mean you teach kids but with a certified teacher in the same room orrrrr?
what all do you have to do for your certification?
Unhealthy eating is the best!

Yeah that's essentially how it works. I pretty much take over one of his classes and teach some of the others if I feel like I wanna work on a lesson. They changed the certification process in New York so now it's take like 3 tests (which are apparently mad hard), complete this portfolio thing which nobody understands how to do, and do a bunch of workshops. I've done none of that. My own fault really but I just don't have the time.
It was pretty epically delicious ninja

That's a lot of tests...are you sure they're hard??? you did take some pretty difficult tests as an undergrad with all your science classes. Maybe it'll be easy peasy for you
Now I'm hungry. emotion_drool

They're teaching tests, not science tests. I know my science, but I'm clueless as a teacher. And apparently the pass rate is less than 50% for each of them and it costs like $300 to take once so if you fail you gotta pay again. xD
If you can handle the hard concepts in organic chemistry I'm sure you can handle the ones in teaching. That statistic means nothing to me because lots of variables can attribute to that 50%. It could have nothing to do with the difficulty and more with the demographics. My friend took the one in Texas and she was freaking out too but with some studying she was easily able to pass it. The hardest part about it was it's length
One of the dudes in my class is actually moving to Texas and took the tests here and there. Failed here but got like a perfect score there. XD
That settles it then! You should teach in Texas!
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

That's a lot of tests...are you sure they're hard??? you did take some pretty difficult tests as an undergrad with all your science classes. Maybe it'll be easy peasy for you

They're teaching tests, not science tests. I know my science, but I'm clueless as a teacher. And apparently the pass rate is less than 50% for each of them and it costs like $300 to take once so if you fail you gotta pay again. xD
If you can handle the hard concepts in organic chemistry I'm sure you can handle the ones in teaching. That statistic means nothing to me because lots of variables can attribute to that 50%. It could have nothing to do with the difficulty and more with the demographics. My friend took the one in Texas and she was freaking out too but with some studying she was easily able to pass it. The hardest part about it was it's length
One of the dudes in my class is actually moving to Texas and took the tests here and there. Failed here but got like a perfect score there. XD
I considered it for a minute. xD
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

If you do you need to learn spanish!
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
That's too much work. gonk
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
then you better study hard and pass the one in New York 🙌🏽
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Can't I just like be a bum who occasionally provides company to lonely women?
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
I think you'd starve
`Cid
redface
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
I think you'd starve
You wouldn't feed me? cry
Tano-san
`Cid
redface
I really... really do... I'm sorry I took so long to tell you... redface

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200

.boop.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
`Cid

AND I WANT YOU
                DO YOU WANT ME
                DO YOU WANT ME TOO??
Pickled Cactus
`Cid

AND I WANT YOU
                DO YOU WANT ME
                DO YOU WANT ME TOO??
OOHH DID I SAY TOO MUCH?
I'M SO IN MY HEAD
WHEN WE'RE OUT OF TOUCH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers