6-9 years 0.24186046511628 24.2% [ 52 ]
Over a decade! 0.64651162790698 64.7% [ 139 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

Unstoppable Tipper

Light Full Moon
Nyaoista
Light Full Moon

The pandemic has everyone going insane. I am on the verge of a panic attack for no apparent reason. Also, it could be because my wedding date is fast approaching, and I feel behind. lol,

That is so exciting! Congrats
Ahh, when's your wedding?!
Do you have a lot left to do to prepare, or do you just feel like you do? lol

Yess! ^^
Took me long enough. XD Buut it's not like I would've been having people over a lot anyway with the whole Covid mess, so it's okay? XD

May 23, 2021. I have to finish the flowers, find make up and hair people, find a caterer, and a whole bunch of other details I am forgetting about. Like oh, we should probably go buy our rings, look into invites, the details of the wedding.

I have never wanted the option to have friends over or go out more in my life. I usually do not do much. But when someone tells me I can't, I want to more. lol Do you have any themes for your apartment? Or colors you are going with?
Ahh, hopefully you've gotten a good chunk of all that done by noww~
It's getting close!

lol exactly! You can't see people, so now you really want to! XD
I'm mostly struggling with like...family people that I know want to see me more often. :c I want to see them or have them over, but it's also largely the feeling of like...disappointing? them by not seeing them? something like that...and it sucks. :c
I need to go into work (in NYC) one day before the end of the month...and I'm not seeing anyone for two weeks afterwards, because Imean I'll be careful, but the city (and public transportation to get there and back) makes me very uncomfortable just for me, and I'm not risking seeing anyone...
But after that, I'm hoping to maybe have my grandparents over finally to see the apartment, and I'd like to have my brother and his girlfriend over some time.
And I still need to go to my dad's to give his wife her birthday presents...a month late...>.<; Maybe I'll squeeze that in this weekend if I'm up for it...

I don't really have any specific themes for the apartment. My couches and living room rug are black to allow for easy "matching" with anything else I get, and my bedroom furniture is black or grey, because I like to swap out my sheet/blanket colors a lot, so I didn't want a prominent ~color~ for the rug or anything. XD
I have a small handful of art that I still need to find places to hang, and I'll probably get a few more little decoratey things for here and there, but that'll happen as it happens. :3

Dangerous Lunatic

Nyaoista
Light Full Moon
Nyaoista
Light Full Moon

It is getting close, but I have most of it done. Getting nervous though.
Your family will understand. It has been hard on everyone.
Enjoy finding things to decorate!

Unstoppable Tipper

Light Full Moon
Nyaoista
Light Full Moon
Nyaoista
Light Full Moon

It is getting close, but I have most of it done. Getting nervous though.
Your family will understand. It has been hard on everyone.
Enjoy finding things to decorate!
Aww, well, it seems like some nervousness is something of a pre-wedding staple. But I'm sure everything will go great. heart

Yeah, they understand, of course. I still feel bad tho. >.<
I think I'm seeing my mom and grandparents next Saturday, and if I'm up to socializing both weekend days, I might stop by my dad's Sunday.
I want to have my brother over sometime soon, but his girlfriend just tested positive for Covid, so he's waiting on results for himself, and...idk, we'll see where that goes and plan from there I guess.
*Lounges about*

Unstoppable Tipper

Dangerous Lunatic

Wedding was awesome!

Unstoppable Tipper

Light Full Moon
Wedding was awesome!
Ahhh, that's so good to hear! Congratulations!! blaugh

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Unstoppable Tipper

Light Full Moon