Over a decade! 0.64651162790698 64.7% [ 139 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]

Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
So I interviewed for an internship today. It was the Vice President of the real estate department and his 4 team members. The interview was around 30 min long and I was planning on sending them a group email thanking them for their time...but now I'm not sure if I should instead send them individual hand written notes like it was done traditionally. Input you guys?
Individual letters for sure. 3nodding
Thanks! It'll be a little weird considering I've only done emails but so far people have been telling me to do the handwritten ones. Good thing I found some in my closet!
Found what in your closet? o.o
Some random blank thank you cards eek
Ooooh right. xD

Are you on spring break?
Nope! I had my spring break 2 weeks ago. I do have a long weekend due to Easter Weekend tho pirate

What have you been up to brah?
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Thanks! It'll be a little weird considering I've only done emails but so far people have been telling me to do the handwritten ones. Good thing I found some in my closet!
Ooooh right. xD

Are you on spring break?
Nope! I had my spring break 2 weeks ago. I do have a long weekend due to Easter Weekend tho pirate

Ah gotcha. Long weekend is still nice!

Eh just been busy with student teaching and school for the most part. I'm so far behind with my teacher certification stuff though that I don't think I'll be able to teach in a school next year. confused
Happy Easter ^^
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Ooooh right. xD

Are you on spring break?

Eh just been busy with student teaching and school for the most part. I'm so far behind with my teacher certification stuff though that I don't think I'll be able to teach in a school next year. confused
Sure is! lots of unhealthy eating though @__@

Oh no! but you're student teaching? does that mean you teach kids but with a certified teacher in the same room orrrrr?
what all do you have to do for your certification?
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Ooooh right. xD

Are you on spring break?

Oh no! but you're student teaching? does that mean you teach kids but with a certified teacher in the same room orrrrr?
Unhealthy eating is the best!

Yeah that's essentially how it works. I pretty much take over one of his classes and teach some of the others if I feel like I wanna work on a lesson. They changed the certification process in New York so now it's take like 3 tests (which are apparently mad hard), complete this portfolio thing which nobody understands how to do, and do a bunch of workshops. I've done none of that. My own fault really but I just don't have the time.

Smitten Duck

Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Nomnomnom
Omn nom nom!
Hehe How is Tano?
Tano ish okies, finally getting over a really bad cold.
How ish Yukiko?
no fun! I had four colds during winter season.
I hope you're feeling better!
Yukiko is good =3
Aww I guess it was a bad winter for colds everybody always seemed sick.
Hehe yesh I am feeling better. ^^
very bad winter!
Yay! That's good to hear =3
How was your Easter?
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Ooooh right. xD

Are you on spring break?

Yeah that's essentially how it works. I pretty much take over one of his classes and teach some of the others if I feel like I wanna work on a lesson. They changed the certification process in New York so now it's take like 3 tests (which are apparently mad hard), complete this portfolio thing which nobody understands how to do, and do a bunch of workshops. I've done none of that. My own fault really but I just don't have the time.
It was pretty epically delicious ninja

That's a lot of tests...are you sure they're hard??? you did take some pretty difficult tests as an undergrad with all your science classes. Maybe it'll be easy peasy for you
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Hehe How is Tano?
How ish Yukiko?
Yukiko is good =3
very bad winter!
How was your Easter?
Pretty quiet. Got dragged to church by my grandmother and then dyed some eggs.
How was your Easter?
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

That's a lot of tests...are you sure they're hard??? you did take some pretty difficult tests as an undergrad with all your science classes. Maybe it'll be easy peasy for you
Now I'm hungry. emotion_drool

They're teaching tests, not science tests. I know my science, but I'm clueless as a teacher. And apparently the pass rate is less than 50% for each of them and it costs like $300 to take once so if you fail you gotta pay again. xD
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

They're teaching tests, not science tests. I know my science, but I'm clueless as a teacher. And apparently the pass rate is less than 50% for each of them and it costs like $300 to take once so if you fail you gotta pay again. xD
If you can handle the hard concepts in organic chemistry I'm sure you can handle the ones in teaching. That statistic means nothing to me because lots of variables can attribute to that 50%. It could have nothing to do with the difficulty and more with the demographics. My friend took the one in Texas and she was freaking out too but with some studying she was easily able to pass it. The hardest part about it was it's length
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

If you can handle the hard concepts in organic chemistry I'm sure you can handle the ones in teaching. That statistic means nothing to me because lots of variables can attribute to that 50%. It could have nothing to do with the difficulty and more with the demographics. My friend took the one in Texas and she was freaking out too but with some studying she was easily able to pass it. The hardest part about it was it's length
One of the dudes in my class is actually moving to Texas and took the tests here and there. Failed here but got like a perfect score there. XD

Smitten Duck

Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Hehe How is Tano?
How ish Yukiko?
Yukiko is good =3
very bad winter!
How was your Easter?
How was your Easter?
haha that's no fun!
It was ok. Got To spend the day with my girlies and watch them open their bunny basket (since I don't truly celebrate Easter) xp
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Yukiko is good =3
very bad winter!
How was your Easter?
How was your Easter?
haha that's no fun!
It was ok. Got To spend the day with my girlies and watch them open their bunny basket (since I don't truly celebrate Easter) xp
Oooh that sounds nice. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces