Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long have you been on Gaia?

0-2 years 0.06046511627907 6.0% [ 13 ]
3-5 years 0.051162790697674 5.1% [ 11 ]
6-9 years 0.24186046511628 24.2% [ 52 ]
Over a decade! 0.64651162790698 64.7% [ 139 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]

So I interviewed for an internship today. It was the Vice President of the real estate department and his 4 team members. The interview was around 30 min long and I was planning on sending them a group email thanking them for their time...but now I'm not sure if I should instead send them individual hand written notes like it was done traditionally. Input you guys?
Dr Mystic Blue
So I interviewed for an internship today. It was the Vice President of the real estate department and his 4 team members. The interview was around 30 min long and I was planning on sending them a group email thanking them for their time...but now I'm not sure if I should instead send them individual hand written notes like it was done traditionally. Input you guys?
Individual letters for sure. 3nodding
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Nomnomnom
Omn nom nom!
Hehe How is Tano?
Tano ish okies, finally getting over a really bad cold.
How ish Yukiko?
Speaking of colds I think I'm getting one!
`Cid
I must have given it to you last night. wink
Tano-san
`Cid
You did, but I don't know about the cold! redface
`Cid
Tano-san
`Cid
You did, but I don't know about the cold! redface
I see what you did there. emotion_awesome
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Thanks! It'll be a little weird considering I've only done emails but so far people have been telling me to do the handwritten ones. Good thing I found some in my closet!
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Thanks! It'll be a little weird considering I've only done emails but so far people have been telling me to do the handwritten ones. Good thing I found some in my closet!
Found what in your closet? o.o
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Some random blank thank you cards eek
So what's up doc? 🐰

Smitten Duck

Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Nomnomnom
Omn nom nom!
Hehe How is Tano?
How ish Yukiko?
no fun! I had four colds during winter season.
I hope you're feeling better!
Yukiko is good =3
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Some random blank thank you cards eek
Ooooh right. xD

Are you on spring break?
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Tano-san
Yuki-Saurus
Nomnomnom
Omn nom nom!
Hehe How is Tano?
How ish Yukiko?
no fun! I had four colds during winter season.
I hope you're feeling better!
Yukiko is good =3
Aww I guess it was a bad winter for colds everybody always seemed sick.
Hehe yesh I am feeling better. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces