Welcome to Gaia! ::

I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO (HEAVEN EDITION)

CAS 0.5875 58.8% [ 47 ]
METATRON 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
BARTHOLOMEW 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
MICHAEL / RAPHAEL 0.1625 16.2% [ 13 ]
CHUCK 0.125 12.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Benevolent Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent

I do to, I can only image what Sam is feeling after Dean disappearing after he thought he was dead....then to find out Dean is one of the very things they hunt. ToT
I have a feeling it possibly could be, cause it very well does seem like Karma to me.

I am mostly worried for Castiel when thinking more about what might occur.
Dean now being this Demon.. How will this effect the two?

Blessed Demigod

Demented_Decent

Oh I know, I wonder if Cas will help or try to rid him?
I watched an interview earlier today, saying that Dean is going to be embrace the demon side of himself, and he doesn't want Sam to stop him. Oh god it tore a hole in my heart. gonk

Benevolent Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent

I watched an interview earlier today, saying that Dean is going to be embrace the demon side of himself, and he doesn't want Sam to stop him. Oh god it tore a hole in my heart. gonk

The pain from this coming season is already upon us. *sighs*
If this drives a wedge between Castiel and Dean I'm unsure what I'll do.. On the other hand, with this happening it might strengthen Sam's bond with Castiel.

Divine Hunter

Ahh people talking I'm so excite. I'll get to reading when I can see properly but I updated the news - including the s9 gag reel and first look at demonDean offering to give Sam a bit of a trim like a good brother from SDCC last week. dramallama dramallama

Blessed Demigod

Datasstiel
Ahh people talking I'm so excite. I'll get to reading when I can see properly but I updated the news - including the s9 gag reel and first look at demonDean offering to give Sam a bit of a trim like a good brother from SDCC last week. dramallama dramallama

Does this mean Sam is on demon blood again o.o from what Dean says? WUUUUUUUT? burning_eyes

Blessed Demigod

Demented_Decent
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent

If this drives a wedge between Castiel and Dean I'm unsure what I'll do.. On the other hand, with this happening it might strengthen Sam's bond with Castiel.

I think I predict Cas is going to somehow risk the last of his grace to maybe save Dean?
Uncertain but plausible?.
Definitely Sam is going to have to deal with Cas in some sort of way. Hopefully for the better.

Benevolent Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent

I think I predict Cas is going to somehow risk the last of his grace to maybe save Dean?
Definitely Sam is going to have to deal with Cas in some sort of way. Hopefully for the better.

There is so much dread for that possibility.
If Castiel goes to those lengths for the sake of a Dean, then.. Wouldn't his grace be burned away?

Anxious Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blessed Demigod

Demented_Decent
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent

If Castiel goes to those lengths for the sake of a Dean, then.. Wouldn't his grace be burned away?

Yeah it would. Unless he steals another grace before then.
I hope there is a possibility he gets his own grave back. crying
Then Dean can be Dean and Cas is Cas again.

Animal

Kaytyee
                    User Image
i am totally washing up for the orgy.

Benevolent Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent
Thelxi Chan
Demented_Decent

If Castiel goes to those lengths for the sake of Dean, then.. Wouldn't his grace be burned away?

Yeah it would. Unless he steals another grace before then.
I hope there is a possibility he gets his own grave back. crying
Then Dean can be Dean and Cas is Cas again.

They better not kill off Casitel this season crying

Blessed Demigod

Demented_Decent
They better not kill off Casitel this season crying

I don't think they will necessarily kill him off, but I suspect this will be an issue during the season that will hopefully resolve. cry

Divine Hunter

SUCH GISH

GODDAMNIT MISHA

*dies*

Blessed Demigod

Datasstiel
SUCH GISH

GODDAMNIT MISHA

*dies*

Your signature xd

Quick Reply

Submit