Welcome to Gaia! ::

I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO (HEAVEN EDITION)

CAS 0.5875 58.8% [ 47 ]
METATRON 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
BARTHOLOMEW 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
MICHAEL / RAPHAEL 0.1625 16.2% [ 13 ]
CHUCK 0.125 12.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Divine Hunter

WARNING: THIS POST WILL (hopefully) CONTAIN DISCUSSION AND SPOILERS FOR SUPERNATURAL SEASON NINE - INCLUDING THE FINALE AND (semi) UP - TO - DATE SPOILERS AND NEWS FOR SEASON TEN

Divine Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

LET'S HAVE US A PARTY TO GET US THROUGH THE FINALE / SUMMER HELLATUS! POST GIFS, FIC, META, SPECULATION, TEARS, BUTTS.

Divine Hunter

THREAD RULES

DON'T BE DICKS TO EACH OTHER IN MY THREAD
Discussion is great, disagreements will happen, but please be respectful. We're all fans. Feel free to rip the hell out of the racist truck / dog writers though.

(Try to) KEEP YOUR CRITIQUES (relatively) CONSTRUCTIVE
Unless regarding racist truck / dog writers. I declare free season on them.

NO SHIP WARS
As long as those involved are consenting adults, I'll respect your right to like what you like . . . even Wincest. (The post currently skews Destiel with some Denny. I am a multi - shipper though; I ship slash, het, poly.)

ON THAT NOTE, LABEL YOUR TRIGGERY s**t
I'm issuing a blanket warning - this season has had issues and we've already discussed a few of them. If you're linking to something from the outside (meta, fic) that may contain non - con / consent problems, incest, abuse, homophobia, etc., please make a note of it. [[Canadian intensifies]]

GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT'S DUE
If you're reccing fic or fanart, link it back to the original post and include the creator's name so we can love them.

THIS IS A QUEER - POSITIVE, FEMINIST POST
Say what you will about the show, we will applaud what they got right and deconstruct what they got wrong. Expect frequent bemoaning of SPN's love of killing anyone who isn't a white male. We swear a lot too.

Bonus warnings for moving / stupid gifs, terrible puns, and memes.
It is my post after all.

Divine Hunter

TOPICS TO PONDER

What were your expectations going into season nine?
Did you make any predictions going into the season? Were they fulfilled? Did anything surprise you?
Were you satisfied with season nine? Why or why not?
Which were your favourite / least favourite episodes?
How did you feel about the characters' journeys this year? Who was your favourite?
What do you think of Gadreel? Do you sympathise with him? Did you like Jared or Tamoh better?
Can we talk about the Trans seriously how ******** badass are Kevin and Linda ******** Tran ******** you Metadouche
JODY BECAUSE JODY
Do you like the idea of a Crowley redemption arc / do you think he'll continue drinking blood?
Do you think we will see repercussions of Crowley not returning Gavin to his own time?
Do you think Charlie will be back? Do you think Charlie and Cas will ever actually meet and eat ice cream together and bond over their gayness and braiding Sam's hair and will this show actually be able to keep a female around
Crowley or Abaddon?
Were you satisfied with the possible spin off? Were you disappointed that the network didn't pick it up? What would you like to see in a SPN spin off?
Will you be back for season ten?

Divine Hunter

HOW LONG TILL SEASON TEN?

TOO ******** LONG

JK. The season premiere is Tuesday 07 October at 9 Eastern.

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

55 DAYS UNTIL SPN SEASON TEN

User Image

User Image

User Image

Divine Hunter

SEASON TEN NEWS

MARK SHEPPARD HAS BEEN PROMOTED TO SERIES REGULAR
10.05 WILL MARK THE 200TH EPISODE OF SPN! (More info under the cut)
FILMING HAS BEGUN I REPEAT FILMING HAS BEGUN
JENSEN WILL BE DIRECTING 10.03 NJNAFNSAJFSAF
READ MISHA'S AMA FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO
SEVERAL VIDEOS WERE DROPPED AT SDCC LAST WEEK INCLUDING THE S9 GAG REEL AND OUR FIRST LOOK AT DEMONDEAN trying to give Sam a haircut aw how nice

UNDER THE CUT ARE SPECULATORY SPOILERS THAT HAVE BEEN STOLEN GLEANED FROM TUMBLR AND OTHER BLOGS. TAKE THEM WITH A GRAIN OF SALT BECAUSE THEY MAY CHANGE. NATURALLY, BEWARE SPOILERS

DEMONDEAN ALREADY WILL BE UP AND RUNNING AND GETTING ON LIKE SOULLESSSAM NEKKEDEVILDEANYAAAAAAAAS
CAS WILL BE WORRYING ABOUT HIS WAYWARD SONS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND ALSO, Y'KNOW, THAT HE'S BURNING OUT - SO NOT MUCH CHANGE THERE
A CASTING CALL WAS SENT OUT FOR A SCOTTISH WOMAN NAMED ROWENA CROWLEY'S MOM PERHAPS?????
THE TWO HUNDREDTH EPISODE WILL BE WRITTEN BY ROBBIE THOMPSON. IT IS CALLED "FAN FICTION" AND IT WILL (probably, partially) BE A MUSICAL

THERE IS GOING TO BE

A MUSICAL

AND MISHA IS IN IT

ADAM ROSE / AARON BASS (CUTE JUDAH INITIATIVE DUDE WITH A GOLEM / DEAN'S "GAY THING" FROM "EVERYBODY HATES HITLER" ) WILL BE BACK
JODY MILLS WILL BE BACK AND TEAM UP WITH ADORABLEHONOURARYCANADIANFARGO SHERRIFF DONNA HANSCUM FROM "THE PURGE"

FANDOM NEWS

REGISTRATION FOR GISHWHES HAS ENDED AND THE COMPETITION WILL BEGIN SATURDAY 02 AUGUST. PREPARE THYSELVES. DEATH TO NORMALCY

Divine Hunter

ASSUME THE POSITIONS

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rainbow Unicorn

███████████████

██████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████

Two votes.
Gee, I wonder what you voted? -shot-

███████████████

Divine Hunter

Miss Snuffles
Two votes.
Gee, I wonder what you voted? -shot-

>>

<<

>>

I dunno what you mean

User Image

ALSO HAI BB OMG SOMEONE ACTUALLY CAME TO MY THREAD

Rainbow Unicorn

Datasstiel

>>

<<

>>

I dunno what you mean

User Image

ALSO HAI BB OMG SOMEONE ACTUALLY CAME TO MY THREAD
███████████████

8D Yes, precisely.

<333 I came out of love, and a strong desire to pleasure myself with your eternal gif spamming and Supernatural chatter. 8D We must beckon more to come join us.

███████████████

Divine Hunter

Divine Hunter

Miss Snuffles
8D Yes, precisely.

<333 I came out of love, and a strong desire to pleasure myself with your eternal gif spamming and Supernatural chatter. 8D We must beckon more to come join us.

*puts out the Nat Signal*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Datasstiel

User Image

Yes, yes you did. whee

Divine Hunter

Sammirah
Datasstiel

User Image

Yes, yes you did. whee

User Image

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Datasstiel
What were your expectations going into season nine?

I really did want to see a lot more of the dynamic between Dean and Cas and how Cas being human was going to effect that. And of course I wanted a lot more human!Cas. I know I'm not the only one who's disappointed with that. Lord, I think even Misha has mentioned there was a lot of wasted potential there (tho of course I don't have a source on that because I'm a lazy butt).

I also wanted Abaddon to be scary. I feel like we got that in 9x02 and then... she kind of disappeared. And then wasn't that terribly threatening when she did pop in again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff