Welcome to Gaia! ::

I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO (HEAVEN EDITION)

CAS 0.5875 58.8% [ 47 ]
METATRON 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
BARTHOLOMEW 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
MICHAEL / RAPHAEL 0.1625 16.2% [ 13 ]
CHUCK 0.125 12.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

Divine Hunter

Malstrom
Also, I'm still not over Kevin's death. gonk

You and me both. I'm torturing myself by rewatching season eight. *cries*

OH YEAH SPEAKING OF IT'S A JOINT BDAY WEEKEND - MOOSE TODAY AND OSRIC TOMORROW. *Kermit flail*

Divine Hunter

OtakuJeannie
I wonder if Sam is going to find Charlie (I know, she's put on the bus, in Oz but they do love to use their pet and this would be an ideal chance.) , to be his friend/hunting partner. Crowley is unlikely to make Dean easy to find until he's ready to debut his latest asset, Cass has the lousy luck to be removed from the scene to make things a little more difficult and Garth's busy with his new pack.

Poor Moosey. Maybe he'll hit another dog.

I think he and Cas are going to be working together for a bit. Sastiel frans FTW

I wonder what they'll do about Jared's shoulder.

Blessed Demigod

Datasstiel
DNW? ;n;

User Image
I am uncertain if I am okay with this or not.
I will have to wait and see when the episode airs. I am not big on musicals really, but this is Supernatural so I am certain it is going to be a comedy relief episode.

Divine Hunter

Thelxi Chan
I will have to wait and see when the episode airs. I am not big on musicals really, but this is Supernatural so I am certain it is going to be a comedy relief episode.

Until the last five minutes, when they stab us all in the collective gut and twist. : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Blessed Demigod

Datasstiel

Usually that is how things go. xd

Blessed Demigod

Lightbringer

Datasstiel

You and me both. I'm torturing myself by rewatching season eight. *cries*

OH YEAH SPEAKING OF IT'S A JOINT BDAY WEEKEND - MOOSE TODAY AND OSRIC TOMORROW. *Kermit flail*

Oi, I've been rewatching the series too. Well, just select seasons though. ^^; //killing self slowly OTL

YASSS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOSE DORKS

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Datasstiel
SUCH NEWS LFMSA,LMFKLSAMKSA;M;FLSA'FS (making a post in case no one checks the first page)

SPOILERS AHOY

- 10x05 IS THE TWO HUNDREDTH EPISODE (that's not news - BUT)
IT WILL (at least partially) BE A MUSICAL CALLED "FAN FICTION", WRITTEN BY ROBBIE THOMPSON

A

SUPERNATURAL

MUSICAL

CALLED

"FAN FICTION"

AND MISHA WILL BE IN IT

- ADAM ROSE (AARON BASS - THE CUTE DUDE WITH THE GOLEM / JUDAH INITIATIVE HEIR / DEAN'S "GAY THING" FROM "EVERYONE HATES HITLER" (8.13)) WILL BE BACK

- MISHA HID THREE SIGNED SCRIPTS IN VARIOUS PLACES AROUND BOSTON / LA / VANCOUVER BUT I THINK THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN PICKED UP ;nnnnnnn;

That sounds... interesting. I just hope it won't be TOO silly. Not that I don't like the funny episodes (they are my favourites), but when it gets too silly, I just can't watch it xd

Crowley is a season regular now, though, right?

Divine Hunter

Ven Loraine Jr

Crowley is a season regular now, though, right?

Yup yup.

Divine Hunter

Blessed Demigod

Datasstiel
User Image

rofl

Divine Hunter

Blessed Demigod

Divine Hunter

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Set by frecklesnbowlegs

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The fact that Crowley will continue being a show regular in season 10 has made me happy. =w=
Anyone seen the season 10 preview yet? Demon!Dean is a douche...and still hot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff