Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
"Oh.Well okay I'm for doing that I'm just so cautious for hunters around here."Rey said in a soft voice.I take my sword back and puts it in the sheath.I walk off and leaves 3 black rose pedals behind.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
He took the petals and threw them into the fire.

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Rey looks back and saw him put the pedals in a fire.1 of my eyes tears in sadness of him.He disappears in the darkness of the forest."Sadness."I said in a whisper.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya stared at the empty space shadow has pointed to them she looked back at him seeing a newcomer "..Shadow huh..." she saw as the newcomer disappeared her eyes were a little curious as she looked around what is he?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow's voice whispered over the wind towards the boy. "Don't waste your feelings on me. I have no emotions. I lost them all a long time ago."
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya looked at shadow a hint a pain in her blue eyes but she hid it with a smile "That's a win lose situation right there" she giggled and played with her black wings, running her hands through her feathers

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"My purpose is only a path of destruction. My emotions weren't necessary so they disappeared." He sat against a tree.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya sighed and ran a hand through her hair "I didn't mean it like that I mean what if you met someone and since you don't have emotions...isn't it difficult? she smiled and waited for his responseUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't mean that they were taken away. When I broke away from the grip of a certain organization I renounced who I was. I renounced my name, which I didn't even have, I renounced everything, right down to my feelings. The only belief I still have is in the process of soul resonation. But that art seems hopeless to a man who can't feel......"

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
"Oh."said rey using the wind to echo my voice towards Shadow.Slowly I walk away from the darkness of the forest and goes towards Shadow."You say you have no emotions but really you do.The only thing you do is hide them that is it."
Cookii seed this group as no harm and a bright light shines before them on the entrance of the path. When the light clears up, a young looking girl with wolf ears and tail, white wings and two pet wolves on the side of her. She stretches her wings out widely (like across a quarter of the area) and folds the back to show no harm. She looks at everyone and then stairs intently at Rey.

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Looks up and sees something in mid air.I turn around and takes out the sword out the sheath.He jumps in the air right where she is and looks at her straight at her eyes.Goes down and lands in both feet.I sheath my sword and leaves with no intrense.
Still, (oo i put cookii haha use to riting that haha) Tawni (gotta get it rite lol) stares deeply into Rey. She walks closer to him and puts her hand sofly in front of him and light pulses out of it and around Rey. After the inlightment she turns around and sits without a word spoken.

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
He disappears amd leaves 3 rose pedals behind.He starts to wonder about what happened.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I renounced everything. I renounced my own physical form. I wear this mask to hide my face because I no longer see any purpose of it being shown. I don't hide my emotions, I just don't have them anymore. I've spent years like this." He looks at the winged girl, who, minus the wings, would look almost like him, even though his ears and tail were hidden. "I see you've joined us."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff