4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Rules:

No godmod
No trolling
No spam
Please ask for anything questionable between characters other then just making out
Can be immortal but not unkillable
No cosplay characters (AKA NO rping as some anime character or something that isnt yours)
Be at least semi-literate PLZ
Please make character at least humanoid

Skeleton:

Name*:
Age*:
Gender*:
Race*:
Life story/past*:
Fighter class:
Image*:

*REQUIRED

HAVE FUN biggrin

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Name: Shadow
Race: Wolf Person (Anthro-sapien Lupus)
Past: Scarred and bleak. He hides his face behind a mask and bears a cloak. No one has ever seen his face, and because of his mercenary-life and stone-cold heart, no may ever see it.
Fighter class: Shifts between almost all of them.
Image (Maskless): User Image

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow was walking through the forest. The light of the full moon shone on his mask and he sighed. "Life is so boring..." He muttered as he slid the blades from his bladed gauntlets up into the ready-position, so they wouldnt be out unless he needed them.
Name: Antonet
Race: Animal Shifter/ (Main) Werewolf
Past: Antonet has been alone since birth and was raised by Mother Nature. Her entire race was whiped out and she is the last of the remains. She seeks friends. But She is very shy, timid, and will not open up easily. She HAS to be warmed up to, in order to befriend someone, though. She lives in the woods and has ranaway from Mother Natures Kingdom to hope to find a new family.
Appearance: User Image
Name: Aya Mitzuku
Race*:Tengu
Life story/past:Aya is a low rank Tengu back at her home in the mountain, she ran away when her parents were trying to sell her off to a high class tengu for money. She grew angry at them and left the mountain, that was 5 months ago she lives in a large tree in the forest alone, She has a scar on her back from the time her father used his power on her because she refused to go with the upper class tengu.
image:User Image
(woops forgot to add sumthin to past.!)
extra/Past: She is the link to every dimension and has to be careful with strangers.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya looked below to see a boy and she smiled and giggled at his words "You can say that again" she mumbled to herself, but wasn't surprised if he heard her Its boring alrightUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(brb gotta picnik mah picture haha.!)

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow looked at the girl with his piercing eyes staring at her through the mask. "You can't even compare with how my life is. But I shall not digress, the first rule of my life, tell nothing to no one and you'll live longer." He said walking away. He had sensed her presence before since his abilities made him an energy manipulator, but he didn't think she'd talk to him. Most living things averted their attention away from him or avoided him.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya watched him with cautious eyes and smiled she grabbed a leaf and let it fall slowly to the ground, she also flew to the ground now, she landed without making a sound "Ah is that some sort of threat, no matter I won't ask about it, I believe they who talk should say so themselves when they are ready" She smiled and caught the leaf that she pricked and carefully she blew it off her hand hmm...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't threaten. There is no reason when most people avoid contact with me."
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya studied him with her deep blue eyes and sighed, she scratched her head "Ah I see why is it the avoid you? I sure don't see anything wrong with you" She gave a small smile and looked at a tree in front of her That tree is dying....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OutOfPocky::If anyone wants a profile layout tell me))

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Maybe it's just the mask...Or the fact I am notoriously wanted in most countries because of my life's work." He kept walking.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya stood there confused, she looked back at him, as he walked away "...Life's work? I don't know what you mean but i doubt its the mask" She looked around she didn't know if she should follow him or not What...should I do...?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff