Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tawnii walks through this loansome patch and come across two others. She stalks them carefully, and quitly see it they're any danger to her.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"If you want to know more about your target then you follow them. That is rule number 2 of my life." He kept walking.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya nodded and looked behind her sensing someone, she looked for a long time and took a couple steps back starting to follow but keeping her eyes behind her "I think someone is there" She pointed to the trees behind her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow kept walking. "Show yourself now. There isn't any hiding from the likes of an energy manipulator like myself."
(WDF.? gah i hate this thingy it wont show mah picture gonk )
Tawnii manages to cloak her energy and shifts into a shinflax (Ghost). Still stalking them.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya kept walking feeling weird when she couldn't sense anything "Ummm...I don't think they are there anymore" she was right behind him now I wonder....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tawnii moves forward and is right behing the to travelers. -Thoughts: hmmm are they trying to hunt me, or burn the woods down, or what.? ... i wonder.... better stick around for a bit.!-

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
He kept walking. "Ghosts are physical manifestations of energy. The only way you can hide your presence from me is if you're a corpse on the ground. Life is energy." He came to a clearing and stopped. He decided he'd stop her for the night. He set up a fire and sat by it.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya was looking back trying to see what or who he was talking to she shook her head and stopped as he walked into a clearing and set up a fire, she slowly walked around it and sat about 10 feet away from the fire just staring at it, she spread out her black wings "I-I'm Aya Mitzuku if you even care..." she kept staring at the flames I wonder what makes flames dangerous when they are so beatifulUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"It seems your going to keep following me so I'll tell you my name. I am the infamous Black Shadow of Death, a mercenary presumably responsible for the death of many people; Or Shadow Tern if you feel to frightened. And don't feel mortified by my work, they either attacked me first or brought upon me one of the many injustices I have faced in life." He sat there and pointed directly at where the other person was stalking them from. "And you'll find our next little guest over there, trying to disguise her energy, which is impossible."

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Name*: Rey
Age*:14
Gender*:Male
Race*:Half Demon
Life story/past*:Hunters kept trying to kill me.Rey never lived a peaceful life.He will never talk about his life or he won't talk at all.
Fighter class:Sword Master
Image*:

(need help on getting the link to here)

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I slowly walks around in a forest hoping there will be no hunters after me.I goes to a tree and hides.I stay silent to not attract attention.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow sensed another oncomer. "Why hello there. No need to hide in a tree, I can guarantee no one here is going to kill you unprovoked."

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I hear a voice.I leave the tree and is behind him. "Who are you? Are you a hunter trying to kill me?"Rey said that slowly while taking out his sword from his sheath.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow appeared behind the kid with his blade to the boy's neck. "Watch your actions aroudn me boy." He said coldly. "Unless you are one of the people who have wronged me then no, I'm not going to kill you. I am the Black Shadow of Death, Shadow Tern. Be wise and put your sword away if you value your life." He said, walking back over and sitting down as Ragnorak, his sword, disappeared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff