eternitvs's Honey Bun

Anxious Leaf

Aya looks at him still confused , as he walked "Well.....?"

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
He pointed where an old house was.
"That was my old house.I used to live there."He said to her.

eternitvs's Honey Bun

Anxious Leaf

Aya peeked over his shoulder to see the house and she put her hands behind her head "Oh...I've lived in this forest for a while and I never noticed it..." she laughed a little "Thats weird.."

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
"This house is only here when I'm near here."

eternitvs's Honey Bun

Anxious Leaf

Aya looked at him and nodded with a smile "That explains!' she giggled a bit and walked over to a big tree, and flew up onto a thick low branch, smiling down at Rey "Well if you want I'll leave you and your old house have a little chat" she chuckled and ran a hand through her black hair

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
"Oh okay."Rey said.
Rey went inside his house and felt something strange.His back started to hurt.He felt a small feather.Rey looked and saw a red and black wings growing.

eternitvs's Honey Bun

Anxious Leaf

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aya was getting bored quickly she sighed and waited for Rey a while then jumped off the branch and walked toward the house "Hey Rey!! are you done...I'm a little bored!! She stopped a couple feet away from the house just in case Rey didn't want her in there User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Rey got out and his wings expanded.He made them go behind his back.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow was waiting for Tawnii to finish getting her stuff together. His ears twitched as he felt his energy flux a little bit, then stop. He shrugged it off.

eternitvs's Honey Bun

Anxious Leaf

Aya looked a Rey with a smile "So how was it? you know visiting your old house?" she gave off a warm smile towards him

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
"I feel okay.Now feeling how it feels to grow wings."

eternitvs's Honey Bun

Anxious Leaf

Aya let out a soft chuckle and smiled "Not s bad once you think of it, you'll get used to them" she smiled warmly at him

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
"I know but the only thing is that I don;t even know how to fly."He said looking back at his wings.He flapped his wings and tried to fly but fell down.

eternitvs's Honey Bun

Anxious Leaf

Amu stared at him and sighed but couldn't stop herself from laughing a little "Okay for one, you have to feel you and your wings as one" she gently touched his wings with a smile then stretched out her own black wings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff