Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
I think it was wrong to keep messing with the Asian people after they very obviously stopped having a good time, the guy even said he wasn't having fun anymore. I don't think it was the jokes, it was the comedian disrespecting his girlfriend. Some people react violently when they are angry, that's just life.
MisdreavusPrincess
What happened after this?
Did anyone get charged with anything?

I mean, that dude was kind of being obnoxious...

http://www.bretteidman.com/

The Aftermath.

Here's his youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrettEidman/feed?filter=1

Hallowed Smoker

I didn't beat up nobody.
Christ the Holy Son
MisdreavusPrincess
What happened after this?
Did anyone get charged with anything?

I mean, that dude was kind of being obnoxious...

http://www.bretteidman.com/

The Aftermath.

Here's his youtube page.

]http://www.youtube.com/user/BrettEidman/feed?filter=1

The guy doesn't seem awful. He seems apologetic enough. It also seemed like he didn't really understand how disrespectful his act was.
what a whiny little b***h. that guy should be banned from attending comedy shows. an asian guy could have done that act and that dude wouldn't have had a problem. i call racism by the asian dude.

Distinct Phantom

logan the god of candy
what a whiny little b***h. that guy should be banned from attending comedy shows. an asian guy could have done that act and that dude wouldn't have had a problem. i call racism by the asian dude.
If you notice, the comedian gets punched after sexual jokes, not just racist jokes. A white comedian can make fun of Asians in a room full of Asians and it will be funny, but once he picks one out of the crowd to harass? It's a whole new ballgame.

Dapper Gaian

Blade Dancer
madstobias
Blade Dancer
Christ the Holy Son

I think he deserved to be called out, but not punched in the face.
And I respect your opinion to feel as you do. I hope you respect my opinion that disagrees with you. If not, I respect that too.

Do you respect the comedian?
I do not respect his choices and feel that getting punched in the face was a perfectly acceptable form of retaliation.

So you think violence is an acceptable and appropriate response whenever you are angered by what someone says?

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Shitty comic picking a fight with an audience member, in a futile attempt to gain "edgy" status. What did he honestly expect to happen? Especially continually harassing the guy who wasn't even heckling him...

I've always said, if you heckle the comic, you deserve whatever they throw back. But this guy wasn't doing anything at all. It was completely unprovoked harassment, and I can't rightfully blame the guy for putting fist to face. I would suggest "walking out" would've been a better option, but I still can't say I disagree with his actions.

Although I can't help but question the authenticity of the video. It looks kinda faked, to me.

Distinct Phantom

papa was a rolling stone

So you think violence is an acceptable and appropriate response whenever you are angered by what someone says?
First off, I made damn sure I said "I feel" and that was to that situation only. Normally no, I do not feel violence is acceptable or appropriate. There are however times when, get this, I FEEL that violence is acceptable and appropriate. If someone walked up to me on the street and began saying things like that, it could very well incur a response as seen on the video. Now, don't think that I feel it should be ALLOWED, I just understand and sympathize.
I'd punch the ********, too. George and Rachel were obviously annoyed, and I'd have been annoyed as well.
The guy only attacked him after he started sexually harassing his date. I would've knocked the ******** out of him too.

Shy Friend

He had it coming. There's a difference between comedy and verbal abuse.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
logan the god of retards

You should; be banned from breathing. Always racists morons like you make s**t up about how people would be fine with it if it wasn't a white guy... But it's a lie because shitheads like you have to make something up to feel better about being trash.

Distinct Phantom

The Herald of Death
logan the god of retards

You should; be banned from breathing. Always racists morons like you make s**t up about how people would be fine with it if it wasn't a white guy... But it's a lie because shitheads like you have to make something up to feel better about being trash.
eek You couldn't have just called him a moron and been done with it?

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Blade Dancer
The Herald of Death
logan the god of retards

eek You couldn't have just called him a moron and been done with it?

What's the point of logging back on Gaia to just call someone a moron? rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces