Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Member

I feel sorry for the dipshit who got angry at a comedy skit.

I don't care how racist he is, anger never justifies violence.

you should only use violence against violence or threat of violence.

If you don't have enough discipline to control yourself in situations like that, you don't deserve to be called a decent human being in my mind.
Gurosin of Tyria

If you don't have enough discipline to control yourself in situations like that, you don't deserve to be called a decent human being in my mind.

Well it was his fault for bringing himself down to the comedian's level.
Evanxeco
Gurosin of Tyria

Well it was his fault for bringing himself down to the comedian's level.

Agreed, i'd even be as so bold to say...

That the Comedian was on a higher pedestal than George in the outcome.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He seemed to get annoyed as soon as race was brought in. He couldn't maturely handle the jokes. I bet he wouldn't have cared if the guy was making black jokes.
And, to attack the guy, all he did was admit he was worthy of mocking

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
lol that's awesome, thank you for showing me that xD that went from comedy, to something else, very quickly.

Shy Phantom

I'm not sure.

He may have been taking a bit far- to be racist to the person's face was neither appropriate nor intelligent. I mean really- there's nobody up there to protect you in these situations. And another thing- If a comedian started humping at me I'd be a little pissed. I didn't really watch the entire video because I found his comedy a bit tasteless, but from what I observed that woman was the other man's (the one who attacked the comedian) girlfriend? If so I would be mad if a man humped at my girl!! Like wow.

I found the whole act a bit unnecessary. The humor was dry at best- over used and outdated...and just kinda gross- and the violence was avoidable easily.

All he needed to do was get up and walk out. that would have been the right choice.

But in a way, maybe he deserved it. It may have helped him realize that his act was offensive to some.

Dapper Hunter

He humiliated the guy publicly, then started harassing his girlfriend, all while being as racist as possible. The ******** was asking for it. Was it right? No; we don't do that this way in society. Should he have his a** fired? Yes. If I was that guy, and this goddamn monkey started hooting that at MY girlfriend, I doubt I could have kept my cool.

Friendly Lunatic

Cyriss's tits that was so gratifying

*hits replay*

Yeah, I don't care whether it's socially acceptable to punch someone in the face or not. That felt good.
If I was Rachel, I would've broken up with that dude if he didn't punch that guy in the face.

The "better man" is the one who doesn't leave the club moping and whining about the racist a*****e who insulted his girlfriend while he sat and did nothing. Drop that p***k on the ground and ask him who the "better man" was.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
If I was Rachel, I would've broken up with that dude if he didn't punch that guy in the face.

The "better man" is the one who doesn't leave the club moping and whining about the racist a*****e who insulted his girlfriend while he sat and did nothing. Drop that p***k on the ground and ask him who the "better man" was.

You can't honestly defend unnecessary violence in today's society
Archaix_the_Ghast v2

Then get arrested, convicted, sent to prison, and then face financial devastation after a successful lawsuit against the "better man." And after getting out of prison, face a harsh reality that simply getting up, talking to the manager, and then leaving the club could have prevented. That approach also would have let the comedian know that he sucked in addition to probably having him banned from the club.
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Archaix_the_Ghast v2

Maybe you're content with dating spineless maggots with no gumption who value nothing in their lives. I'm not content being that kind of person. If you insult me, I'll take it and leave. If you insult my girlfriend, my friends, or my family, you better ******** believe you're getting a four-knuckle tattoo on your cheek.
Ranallo Jenner
Archaix_the_Ghast v2

Then get arrested, convicted, sent to prison, and then face financial devastation after a successful lawsuit against the "better man." And after getting out of prison, face a harsh reality that simply getting up, talking to the manager, and then leaving the club could have prevented. That approach also would have let the comedian know that he sucked in addition to probably having him banned from the club.

Hold up, what kind of puritan ******** police state do you live in? England? Where do you live where people get jail time for barfights? Security breaks up the fight, police arrive and take whoever's intoxicated to the drunk tank/homeless shelter, and the cops go back to Tim's for ice capps. I worked as a security guard last summer, believe me, no one is ever incarcerated for starting a barfight here.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Archaix_the_Ghast v2

Maybe you're content with dating spineless maggots with no gumption who value nothing in their lives. I'm not content being that kind of person. If you insult me, I'll take it and leave. If you insult my girlfriend, my friends, or my family, you better ******** believe you're getting a four-knuckle tattoo on your cheek.

And you will then be surprised when you attack someone with a concealed carry, holding you at gunpoint until the police arrive and arrest you for assault

Adored Admirer

MachineMuse
Cyriss's tits that was so gratifying

*hits replay*

Yeah, I don't care whether it's socially acceptable to punch someone in the face or not. That felt good.

I know what else feels good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces