Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Ladykiller

I just made it marry my friend lol since we're both single.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

obviously wedding photography
talk2hand
User Image

i would have been tickled if there were some dumb pic cutouts you could put your avs in that were premade

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I figured ity was just meant to be a gold sink.

And if Gaia relationships are still anything like they were when I was a big towns stalker back in 07.

...It will be a pretty freaking successful one at that. ninja

CherryRo's Waifu

Cuddly Lunatic

Diosu
Jewelschan
They need to add "waifu" in the titles.. XD I am too amused they did this.
If they add waifu to the title they need to add husbando too. XD
I would be down for that haha. Yeah my friend and I did it for fun. Which is why we would of loved to have that included.

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
Lady of the Oshawotts
It resulted in my fiance actually getting on Gaia after I've been here for years. I love how cute our avatars look together!
exactly, I have to try and get my fiancee on here

Trash Vampire

User Image
Now you cosplay your OTP and let the feels flow.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Abbacus
User Image

I am this close to hopping on my old account, changing his name, dressing him to look my favorite character, and marrying the hell out of him. THIS CLOSE. rofl

Trash Vampire

Knight of Britannia
Abbacus
User Image

I am this close to hopping on my old account, changing his name, dressing him to look my favorite character, and marrying the hell out of him. THIS CLOSE. rofl
do it DO IT
it's like those character claim sites from the early 2000s-era internet only with less fighting over who gets who

Blessed Gaian

Reed Meroe

❀ ✿

Thank you, I was on my mobile app when I asked that. Right after I asked I decided to go in the browser and found it. rofl

Sincerely,
Anne

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

I want to have/adopt mutant babies with my hooman waifu. emotion_kirakira

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Landusk
MingSao
Now you get to bask in th e warm glow of your marriage. 3nodding
So nothing add like Honeymoon, a house you get to live any thing like that just say "Boom You Marry some one on gaia I hope it worth it" kinda under blow how big its I was hoping there more too it.

This is a good first step though since Gaia sucks majorly when it comes with maintaining and upgrading features. Plus we need them to start small and build their way up. It would be great to see more features added later after they address other issues and deal with them first (guilds, towns, games etc).

But a flash space of different honeymoon spots would be cool if only that they could use it to expand Gaia as a world. We do have the ability to reserve flash spaces but a wedding themed one would be awesome.

I personally like the nostalgia of small features like this and maybe one day they can doable additions that aren't so grandiose that it ends up dying. Plus we do have a lot wedding items already (gold shop and mc's and now the cash shop bundle).

Aside from the possibilities it doesn't stop you from doing creati e things. I've seen people throw special celebration threads (contests or rp's) or hold a wedding (in towns 1). With some creativity and patience there's already things you can do.

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
I wish there was a generator or flash-game-thing we could use to see what kids would look like between two avatars. For example my avatar has pale skin and my husband's is black, so we could see potential children with caramel-colored skin and have it randomly generate what it would wear. I always use brighter colors and girly-looking things where as the husband is always in a suit or darker colors, so to see a medium-toned daughter in a dark dress or a ligher-toned son in a suit would be funny xD then again we lack any kind of child base for avatars so it would be kinda difficult, or at least require development time to create this.

I actually really like the idea someone had a few pages back about sharing inventories with the person you marry! My husband only joined a few months ago, I've been here since 2005, and he only has access to what I use (and my gold haha), and it'd be so much easier for us to split an inventory versus me trading my stuff back and forth. that way he could actually build some nice avatars of his own out of the things I'm not currently wearing. I trust him enough that he wouldn't sell anything without asking me first anyways, but I know that's not the case for everyone. Perhaps if we had the ability to both toggle sharing on and off, that would help people who are married, but don't want to share things. That way whether you want to share, or don't want to share, it benefits both sides.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
Abbacus
User Image

ooh! i already have a mule dressed up as terra, now all i need is a beast boy! surprised
It would be fun if they added arranged marriages. Kinda like you have the option of finding friends through your interests. I prolly still wouldn't marry someone online... but I'd like to see who I'd be paired with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff